BattleBlock Theater

Evilgrapez

Retinazer
(Note: BattleBlock Theater is also on Xbox, not just PC, so you can talk about that version here, too. But be aware that I only own the Steam version, so don't try to set up a match with me on the Xbox version if you were planning on it!)

I don't think I could find another thread about this game, so I made my own!

Basically, just talk about BattleBlock Theater and post screenshots or custom levels you made or other things about it.

I'll post something soon, but I kinda just ran out of time to stay online, so yeah.

I got it with Games With Gold a few months ago. I haven't really played it recently but I did beat one of the hardest furbottom's features ever, and my friends were all impressed.

Ok... I've only reached chapter 2 so I have no idea what are you talking about.
When you select local game, you have three options. Story, Arena, and community (or something like that). Then when you select community (or whatever it is) you have two options, Furbottom's Features (which is a difficult set of levels that unlocks a special head depending on what week you beat it), and community, where you can play custom maps from the workshop.

When you select local game, you have three options. Story, Arena, and community (or something like that). Then when you select community (or whatever it is) you have two options, Furbottom's Features (which is a difficult set of levels that unlocks a special head depending on what week you beat it), and community, where you can play custom maps from the workshop.
Oh. I've always wondered what was that fat guy called Furbottom doing there.

If you have it saved on your computer, you could always just hit that "upload a file" button when replying.
Oh! I see! Thanks!

Anyways, this is my custom level I made in BBT for my Level Playlist!
my battleblock theater level.png

Sorry if it's a bit confusing. I put arrows to sort out order of the pictures. ;)

It's cool. I either make my levels really hard or really easy.
Yeah. I'm not that great at making levels, but I can't wait to get this playlist out anyway! This is my first proper playlist.

EDIT: Woah, I just logged into BattleBlock Theater, and I got this head!
BBT new head.png

Anyone else got this? IDK what the occasion is (I got the present box head because I bought the game on CyberMonday), but it's cool. I'm still maining Present Box, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom