Bazaar Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeletron
The mod has been discontinued and is no longer available for download

Bazaar:

-Thread is currently very outdated and the download is found only on the browser-

Bazaar is a work in progress small content mod that aims to give useless things in the game a purpose, it's currently minimal as I am learning to code.

Make sure you pop in at our discord! (Linked at bottom)

Developers:

-Me

-People Credited Contributed

Progression Yoyos

image.png

These act as a 'Terra-Style' progression, you might even consider this a bit mean since melee players have to farm even more, as their lazy friends obtain the silly sunflower costume and the ancient spinner.

Sediment- Drops from enemies in granite and marble biomes (The only one in progression not named after an ancient heaven, but it's technically in the progression :p)

Olympus- Sediment, Exotic Bouquet and Emeralds at a demon altar

Valhalla- Drops rarely from enemies in meteorites post skeletron

Atlantean- Drops rarely from dark casters

Aaru- Crafted from Olympus, Valhalla, Atlantean, Amber and a Magma Stone at a Demon Altar

Elysian- Drops rarely from enemies in the jungle in hardmode

Intergalactic- Crafted from Aaru, Elysian and Submerged Ashes at a demon altar

Other Weapons

-Image Coming Soon-

Portobello- Drops from Fungo Fish and Giant Fungi Bulbs very rarely, HM yoyo that confuses enemies briefly but has short range and spintime.
Bloodspider sack- Spell tome that shoots bloodspider sacks at enemies, drops from blood crawlers

Nuclear Undead Tier

Early game tier useful for fending off from zombies

-Image Coming Soon-

Undead Reactor- Used to craft things, drops from undead goopheads
Jade Gravehand- Fires a jade hand, dealing insane knockback yet minimal damage
Cryptoblaster- Uses no ammo, weak and slow gun
Stare- Slightly better than the wooden yoyos
Animalistic Eye- Accessory, increased minion slots by 1

Globules (Biome Specific Upgrade To Snowballs)

Globules are fun and contagious liquid found growing on random creatues and appealing throwing weapons and function similarly to snowballs, they've currently only got pre-hardmode variants. The method of obtaining globules is going to be changed shortly.

Arid Globule- inflicts dazed for 3 seconds.
Drops from sand slimes commonly, along with antlions and vultures moderately commonly.
Raindrop Globule- inflicts shine for 3 seconds.
Drops from flying fish very often and from umbrella slimes and raincoat zombies slightly less often.
Tropical Globule- inflicts weak for 3 seconds.
Drops from jungle bats, jungle slimes and a few other jungle creatures at a moderate drop rate.
Lichen Globule- inflicts poison for 3 seconds.
Drops from undead vikings very often.
Magma Globule- inflicts fire for 3 seconds.
Drops from bone serpents commonly and lava slimes at a moderate rate.
Malevolent Globule- inflicts broken armor for 3 seconds.
Drops from dungeon slimes and curse skulls most of the time
Anomalous Globule- non-consumable, inflicts slow for 1.5 seconds
Drops from Tim all the time and almost always Rune Wizards

Misc

Exotic Bouquet- Vanity item and crafting material, equipped in helmet slot, drops rarely from man eaters and snappers and moderately commonly from doctor bones and lac beetle
Anger Jewel- Dropped by necrotic gemstones, increases minion slots by 1
Submerged Ashes- Drops From Reapers, Crafting Materials

Enemies

-Image coming soon-

Necrotic Gemstones- Flying enemy found at night
Undead Goophead- Slime found at night, making it a hostile enemy

Tools

-Image Coming Soon-

Axle- Gold-esque tier pickaxe dropped rarely from giant worms
Goo Rattle- Gold-esque tier hammer dropped moderately rarely from mother slimes
Whack-a-tree- Gold-esque tier axe dropped rarely from cave bats

Summoning Items

-Image Coming Soon-

Marrowbloom- Bought from skeleton merchant post skeletron, summons the skeleton merchant somewhere fairly near, but is consumed, costs 50 gold.
Slime Forecast- Summons the slime rain, made from sea silver, a power pearl, books and gel, but crafted at a solidifier, meaning there's still a use for the slime crown.

Town NPC loot

-Image Coming Soon-

Hot potatoes- Weak and unique non consumable throwing weapon dropped by the demolitionist sometimes

Game Changes

Wormholes can be bought from the witch doctor (who's post queen bee, meaning you have time where crafting is needed) at a fairly high cost post EoW/BoC, this is helpful for multiplayer, but it means the recipe still has a use and they're a pretty limited resource due to budget

@East -A ton of help with learning the c# basics.

@Uncle Danny -Help with globule code and reworking some of my original brackets.

@Kachow -Giving me the code for a new skeleton merchant arrival message and a more specific spawn for it

This tutorial https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-do-i-make-a-custom-event-for-Terraria-1-3-in-tmodloader.47803/ for most of the slime forecast's code

Al0n37's YouTube Tutorials for general help and direction

Numerous others on discord servers.

Currently I've made all the sprites myself, I'd like to keep it that way generally.

Many on discord have left constructive criticism and tutorials, though.

Check the brackets if these concern you, I've done what I can in the meantime to stop these factors from ruining progression

If you're good with code and would like to offer me code/provide a fix, you will be credited and given a contributor rank in the discord for working, quality code.

Expected release date: 2-3 weeks (roughly)

Suggestions, things need nerfing/removing? Ask over at the discord:

https://discord.gg/wNuS7mk

You can DOWNLOAD the beta version of the mod on the BROWSER, now!

I do however feel obliged to tell you content may not be added/be broken, check the known current bugs tab above to see what may be different from the post.

Last edited:
I'm looking for more (code) developers and maybe even some spriters (not atm) and some feedback:

Next update resprites the whole yoyo progression and all of the tools, adds some new content too.

Anyone who wants to help develop will probably have a say in what the mod does next, running even a small content mod is too much for me to do single handedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom