Items BB-8 as a Star Wars themed pet.

Would you have this suggestion as a pet?

• Sure, would be nice!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Absolutely no, I don't want to be associated with this suggestion at all!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Terra Magicio

Wall of Flesh
Good Morning Terrarians! This is my first time in this forum, so I am going to get this out in the open. Would it be worth it to add a pet that looks similar, if not exactly like BB-8 from the new Star Wars movie. It would be quite interesting to have a droid roll on the terrain besides your character. Of course, since we are talking about Star Wars, the pet item would be a drop from the Martian Invasion. Tell me what you think! I am looking forward to see what other people have to say.

That is an awesome idea! I personally think that it dosen't need to be BB-8, even R2D2 would be cool. Hopefully the devs will ask Disney for confirmation to put in this awesome pet!

P.S. Terraria absolutely needs more pets... :happy: Keep it up!

I mean.. I does not HAVE to be that specific droid, more like a Star Wars- esque droid that follows you around ;P
[DOUBLEPOST=1452880238,1452880213][/DOUBLEPOST]Especially w/ the noises...

Maybe it could randomly choose between R2-D2, BB-8, and C-3PO like the fairy bell chooses between different fairies. Support.

Make it a homage to Star Wars without directly copying anything and it should be safe(r). Like the Phaseblades. We all know what those really are. ;)

Disney are legendarily litigious. Might as well call it LawyerB8.
You always have the best replies. ^^

If Re-Logic can fart magic out their :red: and get Disney to sign off on that abesolutely 100% :red:ing yes.

Back
Top Bottom