Official Be Water My Friends: 1.3 Liquid Mechanics Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And water we supposed to do with that? Not saying it doesn't remove one of the visual flows of the game, but I won't drop form the excitement here. I've sea-n that kind of things be-shore.

Although spoilers are a rather sink or swim thing, sometimes I like wet I see, sometimes, I don't, sometimes I'm just impart-tidal about it.

And now, to wait to be drowned in quote alerts as u-sea-l...

And water we supposed to do with that? Not saying it doesn't remove one of the visual flows of the game, but I won't drop form the excitement here. I've sea-n that kind of things be-shore.

Although spoilers are a rather sink or swim thing, sometimes I like wet I see, sometimes, I don't, sometimes I'm just impart-tidal about it.

Stephan Pastis would like to arrange a meeting. Stand by your phone.

You.
Took.
It.
Too.
Far.

Dam.

Looks fantastic!

I do have a worry, though. Having liquids fall would cause a great deal of lag on multiplayer servers. How will the new mechanics affect lag?

Am I the only one appreciating the reference in the title?

300812_be_water_my_friend_t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom