Blocks & Decoration Beams and Fences that fit with furniture sets.

I didn't realize until just recently that the Devs had retextured the Support Beams, so yeah, I support 100% [they look good]! ✌️😆✌️
20220813234225_1a.jpg

I'm curious though, I don't think I've ever used alternate Wood Beams for any of my builds, do all of the Wood-Types have Beams?
As far as I know, the wood types do all have beams, along with (at least the ones I remember) Granite (Used these several times already), Marble, and Sandstone.

Not all wood
As far as I know, the wood types do all have beams, along with (at least the ones I remember) Granite (Used these several times already), Marble, and Sandstone.
Granite, Marble, Mushroom, Sandstone, Wood, Mahogany, Boreal. Yep Thats it. Not even all woods have beams :(

As for fences...
Cactus, Bamboo, All Woods (Except Spooky Wood) have fences...

Not all wood

Granite, Marble, Mushroom, Sandstone, Wood, Mahogany, Boreal. Yep Thats it. Not even all woods have beams :(
Dang, that's a lot less than I thought...
As for fences...
Cactus, Bamboo, All Woods (Except Spooky Wood) have fences...
Interesting
Also may'be some Gold Beams and Fences too!
I don't think those exist, otherwise I would've used those at least once.

It especially bothers me that there's no Granite Fences. I would love those!

I believe the current beams correspond to all of the Underground Cabin house variants which are able to come pre-generated with columns. Hence not including all Woods, for example.

I believe the current beams correspond to all of the Underground Cabin house variants which are able to come pre-generated with columns. Hence not including all Woods, for example.
I see. At least there's Granite Beams, because I love the granite furniture (and the biome as a whole, my first modded item was a lantern based on the Granite Elemental Banner)!

Back
Top Bottom