• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Beating Terraria with a flare gun

SorbetCafe

Terrarian
I decided to make a thread with the progress of this challenge run. I've been, leisurely, beating Terraria using a flare gun, usually killing 1 or 2 bosses a stream and streaming twice a week. At the time of making this, I'm about to kill the last mechanical boss, Skeletron Prime. I'll reply to the thread with updates as I progress.
The character is in Journey mode for the sole purpose of pausing time for the mechanical bosses, because otherwise the game would not be possible to complete. The only other Journey mode power I've used is increasing the difficulty.
The world is set to master mode most of the time, and bosses were fought at these difficulties:
Master- Brain of Cthulhu, King Slime, Skeletron, enraged Queen Bee, Skeletron Prime
Expert- Eye of Cthulhu, the Twins, the Destroyer, Plantera, Golem
Normal- Wall of Flesh

Every prehardmode boss-

A master hallowed mimic-

Master hardmode goblins-

The Twins-

Mr. Destroy-

Last edited:

FAdadada

Plantera
Someone (idk who) recorded themselves beating the day-enraged Empress of Light in Master-mode with the Flare Gun or Wand of Sparkling.
The same person also recorded themselves beating Duke Fishron in Master-mode with Paper Airplanes.

Both occasions took a very long time. . .

willcocobo

The Destroyer
Someone (idk who) recorded themselves beating the day-enraged Empress of Light in Master-mode with the Flare Gun or Wand of Sparkling.
The same person also recorded themselves beating Duke Fishron in Master-mode with Paper Airplanes.

" when master mode is just too easy"

SorbetCafe

Terrarian

Same person also did the moon lord on master with a wooden bow. No idea who would do something like that, though.

Top Bottom