tModLoader Become part of my modding team!

i could help with sprites but i know very little about coding
check out my thread if you want to see my sprites
(and also i don't have a Skype)

When applying for a position in a modding team, I (and I'm sure there are many beside me) am all about clarifying why I'd be a good addition to your team. What I expect in return ain't much to ask: What are you planning on producing? Even if it's just the slightest hint. Biomes? New weapons? EPIC bosses? I don't mind, but I need to know what my programming load would be when joining the team, so that I know what I'm starting with (since I like to say B when starting with A, if you know what I mean).

With this reply I agree with @Temmie regarding the 'explanation'. So please, enlighten me/us!

Before recruiting people, you should tell more about your project, what you plan to add and why you need developers, what are you good in?
This way, you'll attract more people.

When applying for a position in a modding team, I (and I'm sure there are many beside me) am all about clarifying why I'd be a good addition to your team. What I expect in return ain't much to ask: What are you planning on producing? Even if it's just the slightest hint. Biomes? New weapons? EPIC bosses? I don't mind, but I need to know what my programming load would be when joining the team, so that I know what I'm starting with (since I like to say B when starting with A, if you know what I mean).

With this reply I agree with @Temmie regarding the 'explanation'. So please, enlighten me/us!
This is my first mod so it is not going to be the best :/ But i'm just making weapons, most of it is just more endgame items

I'd like to join the team, i know some parts of coding and i can sprite helmets,weapons,accessories
i also have skype
weapon example: The OFC(not short for of course)

Attachments

• Example.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Hello there @Atomic.

I'm an experienced C# programmer.
I'm happy to join but I'm terrible at spriting.
I'm fluent in tModLoader and Prism. (tModLoader preferred for it's simplicity and readability)
A mod that I'm currently working on with a friend can be found at *redacted, it's not available because we're keeping it a secret*
After an argument I shut down Incaterra, but me and him are back on good terms and I recently re-uploaded the code.

I haven't finished Terraria, but I know enough about items, tiles, etc..
I'm happy to join, and I have lots of time.

Edit: Yes, I have Skype.
Edit 2: I suggest using GitHub, but there is a small learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom