Blocks & Decoration Bedrock

SamIsFab

Duke Fishron
Not to be minecraft re-lated or anything, but bedrock, an singular ore you cannot mine. The ore under hell. It would be more significant, wouldn't mind this.

Have a nice day!:confused:

Bedrock is used to border the bottom of the Overworld and bottom/top of the Nether in Minecraft. And in Terraria, if you reach the borders, you can't do anything over the borders. Think there're some bedrock on these places and they aren't shown you. Also, there's no "under of Hell" in Terraria...
Sorry, friend...

Bedrock is used to border the bottom of the Overworld and bottom/top of the Nether in Minecraft. And in Terraria, if you reach the borders, you can't do anything over the borders. Think there're some bedrock on these places and they aren't shown you. Also, there's no "under of Hell" in Terraria...
Sorry, friend...
Oh, alright then :) No worries.

And in Terraria, if you reach the borders, you can't do anything over the borders. Think there're some bedrock on these places and they aren't shown you. Also, there's no "under of Hell" in Terraria...
Technically there's another half-dozen or so blocks outside of where the world visually stops in each direction. You can't see or reach them in normal gameplay, but you can see them in a world editor. Enemies can spawn in these gaps, liquid can flow into them and some tricks with smart cursor will let you mine them too.

Based on the ability for lava to drain into the gaps beyond the visible world, I'm unsure if bedrock would be appreciated...

Bedrock is used to border the bottom of the Overworld and bottom/top of the Nether in Minecraft.
If you can break through the bedrock at Y=0 in the Overworld or Nether, you can't do anything because you can't place blocks in negative Y. On the other hand, if you can break through the bedrock at Y=128 in the Nether, you can place other blocks and objects as normal, up to the world height limit of Y=255. Very cool! :)

Not to be minecraft re-lated or anything, but bedrock, an singular ore you cannot mine. The ore under hell. It would be more significant, wouldn't mind this.

Have a nice day!:confused:

No support, people will abuse this block using inventory editors to ruin peoples servers. If this block should exist, it should be possible to mine.

Back
Top Bottom