Mobile Beenades

AMVCRKeagan

Official Terrarian
Hi all! I have recently been trying to defeat Skeletron in expert mode. My weapon of choice is beenades, but I have been having trouble with them. After throwing 5-10 of them simultaneously, the game gets extremely laggy (to the point where it is so slow I can hardly control my character and skeletron's head kills me.) I have every graphic setting on low and framerate cap on 30 fps, but this is still happening. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi all! I have recently been trying to defeat Skeletron in expert mode. My weapon of choice is beenades, but I have been having trouble with them. After throwing 5-10 of them simultaneously, the game gets extremely laggy (to the point where it is so slow I can hardly control my character and skeletron's head kills me.) I have every graphic setting on low and framerate cap on 30 fps, but this is still happening. Does anyone have any ideas?
It’s most Ike lube because of how many bees are on screen(on my 3ds it happens with Beenades and the wasp gun, it just has to manny projectiles on the screen)

Sure. Do you know of any other options?The reason I use beenades is because they are homing, so I dont have to focus on aiming and more on dodging. Should I throw just a couple at a time or try to find a different weapon? With the hive pack the bees will shred up skeletron, but like I said then he swoops down and kills me.

Sure. Do you know of any other options?The reason I use beenades is because they are homing, so I dont have to focus on aiming and more on dodging. Should I throw just a couple at a time or try to find a different weapon? With the hive pack the bees will shred up skeletron, but like I said then he swoops down and kills me.
Well a bother idea might be, uhhh getting some summons with queen bee and the summon armor from here, but also there is a target button, the one that isn’t a yellow triangle it helps with targeting, but heck when moving up and down it’s horrible.

Yeah, I think Ill try a few more times with beenades, but yeah, for how fast expert skeletron is it is a heck of a time dodging and fighting. Thanks for the advice!

Hi @AMVCRKeagan, I love using beenades against Skelly also. If your device is having trouble with the amount of bees on the screen, here are two other settings that you can try to minimize to see if it helps the game's performance: turn frame skip on, turn backgrounds off.

I did that for a few different things in 1.4, my laptop is old so it really hated it. I recommend just slowing down the rate at which you toss them.
I can't remember the requirements to get meteorites to spawn but if you can get them without beating him then the full armour and gun could be useful with the lockon feature since they are fast projectiles and the full set makes it infinitely fire.

Wait. People fight queen bee BEFORE Skeletron? Skeletron is the second boss I fight! Am I doing the game wrong???

Wait. People fight queen bee BEFORE Skeletron? Skeletron is the second boss I fight! Am I doing the game wrong???
There is no solidified boss order, you generally can play however you want. I personally, do go for queen bee before skeletron.

Back
Top Bottom