PC Beginner back in the rings...

12wew

Terrarian
So I haven't played terraria for a VERY long time... The last update I remember was the one that added plantera and the big golem dude. I am looking for someone who is prefrably in my same scenario. VC optional.

i would love to play with you, but i havent played it in ages and im not very familiar with the server setup but im open for new things,
im 16 y. old my steam acc is E X T R A T H I C C with aku as my profile pic, im german but i speak english fluently

Steam shows up with nothing when I search for you. Just add me my username is the same as my forums name. (12wew)

Guys you should link a steam profile url for easier adding like this one:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015233287/

That's my steam profile page, I wouldn't mind playing with you guys at all and I'm generally very friendly and cooperative. But I have over 900 hours of Terraria AND I have beaten the game by killing Moon Lord on Expert maps. I am not a hardcore "gotta go fast" type of guy, I usually take my time enjoying the game rather than GOTTA GET THIS, NOW SKELETRON, NOW WoF, NOW DESTROYER, etc... etc... you've probably seen the lot like that, totally NOT me.

I'm also 26 years old, take that as you will.

Anyways, have fun playing peeps.

Back
Top Bottom