PC Beginner player looking to play casual Terraria (No Mods)

I'm a beginner Terraria player and I've gotten a bit bored because I have nobody to play it with.
If anybody wants to play, here's some information:
  • No mods
  • I'm playing on a softcore character but don't care what you play on
  • Medium world
  • Classic
  • Crimson Evil
  • Preferably 5 people max including me (If 3 or more then world size is large)
(By new player, I mean in my best world I've beat all Pre-Hardmode bosses as well as The Destroyer)
I don't mind if you're also a new player or a veteran player, as long as you aren't going to suddenly stop playing near the beginning.
I use Steam so we'll need to be friends on Steam to play.

Last edited:
Oh wow a response, thanks, I'll add you.
When will you be available? I think we should start the world both of us online, after that it doesn't matter much when we're online except for boss fights.

By the way my profile is TimothyOutof6 (I think I just typed something random, I don't remember), so that should be the request you get.

Last edited:
So, when are we going to get this show on the road? If hosting is a problem, I have a server I'm not doing anything with at the moment that we could use.

Edit: Well, I'm feeling like getting started. The world is up, and it's crimson, large, and normal mode. The IP is "va5.aleforge.net" and the port is "25694"

Last edited:
So, when are we going to get this show on the road? If hosting is a problem, I have a server I'm not doing anything with at the moment that we could use.

Edit: Well, I'm feeling like getting started. The world is up, and it's crimson, large, and normal mode. The IP is "va5.aleforge.net" and the port is "25694"
Can u add me as a friend so we can play terreria on steam please

Back
Top Bottom