tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

It may be some sort of conflict with other mods I am using that I missed, but on testing in a few different new worlds, and switching off mods to test if it was due to other mods, corruption continues to spread. I just can't seem to get this mod to work...

It may be some sort of conflict with other mods I am using that I missed, but on testing in a few different new worlds, and switching off mods to test if it was due to other mods, corruption continues to spread. I just can't seem to get this mod to work...
Right now the grass will still spread, but the other things won't, still looking into fixing the grass problem. A single stone block will stop the grass though.

Ahhhh it's just grass. I noticed stone and sand didn't spread, but was wondering if perhaps they were just slower to spread. Thank you

Does the corrupted grass still act aggressively (e.g. bypass sunflower blocking, spread quickly into jungle, etc) in HM with this active?

Does the corrupted grass still act aggressively (e.g. bypass sunflower blocking, spread quickly into jungle, etc) in HM with this active?
Yeah, just the grass, that's the current bug. I wouldn't say aggressive, it can only spread like grass, so as mentioned above, a single stone block will stop it.

Last I checked, Calamity's astral biome infects blocks only on creation of the biome, and does not spread.

I stopped playing Terraria because the corruption/crimson/hallow expansion stressed me, and because of that I couldn't do as much as I'd liked. I'm really granted.

Back
Top Bottom