Story Bein' Friends

AlexTheKoalefant

Eye of Cthulhu
"People...Have wants and needs...But what people don't have my dear,are supernatural capabilities.I however,have the ability of flight and bite...Oh...Now now...There's no need to be afraid...My dear,it is simply a ritual.For 500 years I have hunted down those who denied my existence and made them pay!Hehehe...Well...Perhaps with their blood...Now as long as I live,no mere mortal shall challenge me...Bitting is the classic way of doing things...Yes yes quite so my dear,but these special knives are revolutionary!One touch of these blood suckers and you'll be drained.But don't worry!You're pitiful blood won't go to waste heheheh....I will merely use it for myself!"

200 Years Later...

"Alright class!Pop quiz!"The teacher said."Who can name me the fearsome beast of all in Terraria?"She asked.Everyone knew;It was very obvious what she was talking about.Everyone and their mother knew exactly.Behind me a boy in brown hair raised his hand."Yes Joe,go ahead..."Our teacher allowed."The Wall of flesh Mrs.Witte!",Joe exclaimed.He was right,indeed the wall of flesh was known to be the hardest beast ever but we were smarter than that.We knew there were far worse things than the warm bubbly flesh organ eating wall.Joe gave a big smile and I gave him a thumbs up."Correct Joe!My you are too smart!",Mrs.Witte said joyfully.The bell rang and it was lunch time.I sat alone as always but then Joe came up to me and said,"Why do you sit alone?Dont you have friends?"He asked curiously whilst eating an apple.I stared and asked myself wow,he's talking to me?But I couldn't leave the poor kid hanging so I lied."Yeah of course I have friends...",I said not feeling too good about myself."Well where are they?",He asked.The truth is I didn't want to look like a bum in front of the smartest kid in my class."They um...left early...",I said.He looked at me not believing me."You can say no,I won't judge.Here I'll sit with you.",He said nicely."One day...I'm gunna be the first to kill the wall...",He said confidently.He had to have been nuts!No one has ever killed the wall of flesh and if they ever attempted...They never came back..."Do you realize how dangerous that could be?",I asked.He nodded."Look is it ludicrous?Absolutely.Is it impossible?No...",He said with a smile and I smiled back because it's true.It WASN'T impossible."Ya know,I may be different from all the other kids in our class-educational wise-but I'll never judge unless I have a reason or evidence to do so.You seem very cool.",He complimented me.And that's how it happened.Ever since then,we've been plotting together on killing the wall and unveiling the awesomeness the lies within.As we grew older we understood more than we thought we did.We lived in a little treehouse and spent the majority of our teen life in there.His dream is to kill the wall of flesh and see the Hallowed land...And I'm gunna help him get there and fulfill his dream.Because that's who I am...

Winter Of December 1st,2016

"Al do you have some gold on you?",Joe asked while eating pancakes,which Is the only breakfast meal I can cook."Erm,I may have some in the safe.Why?",I asked flipping a pancake.We were both saving money to buy a clentaminator which is known to spread purity throughout Terraria."Because we saved up one Platnium coin,and we have twelve gold coins.We need more!",He yelled but resulted in choking on a piece of pancake."Hang on hang on I got ya!",I rushed over and helped him get the piece out."Gee thanks man...Ugh...Gah...",He said relieved.I gave him some juice to wash it down."Don't scare me like that dude...Jesus almost gave me a heart attack.",I said still trembling from the incident."Hehe sorry,but we really are short on gold."Which we were.We couldn't just sit and do nothing,we had stuff to take care of.So to get more money we walked around town asking for work-which would probably be shoveling snow-but any job was better than no job."Shovel this here snow off my lawn and hmm...10 silver per person...",said an elderly man."Maybe double?Please kind sir?",Joe asked solemnly."Hmm...Do it under 10 minutes and I'll double it,But 20 silver If and ONLY if done under 10 minutes;not a silver more!",The old man said.Joe and I thanked the man and we went hard at work.This was how our life was before we saved the world,before we even picked a fight with crimsonians.In fact,the only weapons we did have was my wooden sword and Joe's wooden bow.After a hard day's work we counted our coins total 40 silver coins."Nice work today ace!",I said with exhilaration.Joe smiled but he wasn't too satisfied with his pay,but he didn't want to be rude and beg for even more than what shoveling snow is worth.As we walked back home the town bullies,the local ruffians;The SkullBones."Keep walking Al,don't make eye contact...",Joe said with caution and concern."Well well well...Lookie here boys.It seems to me that these two knuckle heads have some cash on them...",Said the leader with a nasty smile.His teeth were crooked and I could smell his vulgar breath."We don't have cash,sorry.Lets go Alex.",Joe said nervously.Before Joe could take another step the leader stopped him."Now where do you think you're going twerp?".I pushed him back."Leave us alone dude,we just wanna go home.",I said.The leader's face went from stupid smiles to livid fuego."Did you-did you just touch me kid?Boy I oughta whoop you right here right now.",The leader growled whilst getting his fists ready."You wanna go?",He said."Hey wait a second...Aren't you two the kids that wanna save the world and kill the wall of flesh?You two?You're nuts!",The leader added and started laughing his butt off with his posse.That was Joe's dream and I saw Joe look down as if he agreed to what they said.I was getting angry at this point and threw a hard punch.Joe held me back from beating him up any more."Dude what are you doing?!",Joe yelled."Damn you!I'll kill you!",I yelled at the Leader.The leader got up with a big bruise on his cheek."You...You're dead.You're so freaking dead but I'll let you have this one...I'll be back you twerp...You'll see...Let's go.",The leader said and walked away."Al...What were you-",I cut him off,"I don't care what anyone says...You're gunna fulfill your dream.",I said.Joe smiled and gave me a high five."Thanks...You're a great friend.",He said.

END OF CHAPTER 1
New Story Name:Terrarian

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom