OOC Bellum Magnum (The Great War)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVARUS ODIUM

The Destroyer
There’s been a huge drop in activity recently with the forums in general, but specifically roleplay, my goal here is to create something that every audience may like , and something that may possibly grow activity a bit.

Since I’m going to a summer camp as of tomorrow and I need sleep today, I’m just gonna drop the premise here and see if it gets any traction.

(Dw, based on my other roleplays (even if they’re unsuccessful) , you should know I do format stuff well, this is nowhere NEAR complete)

The premise: The year is 2192. Humanity made the mistake of allowing artificial intelligence to do what it wanted, and now an AI known as the Self - sufficient peacekeeping protocol, or SSPP has taken over. (more on this in the lore) The SSPP has control over all technology worldwide, and using any old or broken technologies/powering them on could have disastrous effects. The SSPP has a massive advantage in firepower, numbers, and brutality. The faction of robots it controls obey only their hive leader, and only the higher up machines can think for themselves, and even then are indoctrinated upon creation to complete the goals of the SSPP.

As a human, the population of earth has been decreased to 15 percent of its original size. There are some stable cities and wealthier areas, but these are very rare, maybe 3-4 cities per continent, those fade into small towns, and then eventually nothing, eventually connecting with huge gaps and building back up again. While the machines are concentrated in mainly North America, they have an influence in every continent. Some have better control than others. For example, 85 percent of North America is overrun, whilst places like Australia have only around 15 percent of their land lost to the machines, and they can hold their lines. However, humanity is slowly loosing, communication is always monitored by the machines, and any technologies that can be reached are hacked, and soldiers are sent to cleanse the area.

As a machine, if you’re a lesser, then you cannot reupload, think for your own, and throw yourself into combat with no regard for your life upon seeing an enemy. If you’re a greater, you think for your own, usually command lessers, and can reupload yourself. You are still heavily indoctrinated, so you still have a great hate for humanity.

To be blunt, this is a sorta generic idea I had, but I thought, maybe an RP where instead of preventing the massive world-ending disaster, you had to be the hero who saved it while it clung on by a thread? I’m not sure how this would work necessarily, I’d have to make it objectives based, but besides that, I’m unsure.

Name: The Bee
Species: Unknown crustacean
Appearance: Huge flying device mounted on their back armed with metallic wings that flap at insane speeds, making a droning sound. A small and deformed humanoid pile of rocks are being held together by red tentacles, small and large. Somehow capable of speech, although sound garbled at times. (Now diesel operated because of current setting.)
Personality: Aggressive and somewhat insecure, however shows a soft side to sea creatures.
Equipment: Huge flying device sound, ginormous claws, flesh pipe on belly able to spray acidic substances.
Universal Ability: Flight, Droning noise creates pitch that plays mind tricks, cannot be corroded or disintegrated in any way. Apparently cannot age like all hellspawn.
Strengths: Fast and mobile. Acid able to corrode a variety of materials.
Weaknesses: Hexed by magic, frail body beneath rocks.
About: Hellspawn summoned in medieval Britain and Normandy, created to terrorize villages. Only one of its kind; locals name it the Bee, as the sound it creates is deafening. Broke free from hell's control and has establish peace with life.
Hex code: #6b100a

By the way, what is the EXACT setting? Nobody will interact with each other without a proper location to meet up.

Name: The Bee
Species: Unknown crustacean
Appearance: Huge flying device mounted on their back armed with metallic wings that flap at insane speeds, making a droning sound. A small and deformed humanoid pile of rocks are being held together by red tentacles, small and large. Somehow capable of speech, although sound garbled at times. (Now diesel operated because of current setting.)
Personality: Aggressive and somewhat insecure, however shows a soft side to sea creatures.
Equipment: Huge flying device sound, ginormous claws, flesh pipe on belly able to spray acidic substances.
Universal Ability: Flight, Droning noise creates pitch that plays mind tricks, cannot be corroded or disintegrated in any way. Apparently cannot age like all hellspawn.
Strengths: Fast and mobile. Acid able to corrode a variety of materials.
Weaknesses: Hexed by magic, frail body beneath rocks.
About: Hellspawn summoned in medieval Britain and Normandy, created to terrorize villages. Only one of its kind; locals name it the Bee, as the sound it creates is deafening. Broke free from hell's control and has establish peace with life.
Hex code: #6b100a

By the way, what is the EXACT setting? Nobody will interact with each other without a proper location to meet up.
unsure, but this would probably start somewhere heavily populated by machines, probably North America somewhere around the coast where the machines aren’t necessarily swarming around.

I may or may not continue with this RP, I had a WAAAAAY better idea for an RP that a brainstormed at summer camp, gonna pursue it tomorrow, and then I’ll come back to this later in the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom