tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was totally me!..and no..i havnt found anything like that yet..our best hope is to keep asking and maybe one day...one day people with 17 mods can find a truffle worm without having to catch it during a massive swarm of mod enemies....
Yes...eventually, it will be possible to summon duke fishron...

that was totally me!..and no..i havnt found anything like that yet..our best hope is to keep asking and maybe one day...one day people with 17 mods can find a truffle worm without having to catch it during a massive swarm of mod enemies....

I was thinking that a decent recipe would be something like 100 glowing mushrooms and 5 bait worms at a demon altar

How about we gate it past first spawning in the game :p
noob: "oh boy I caught a worm! ok guide what can I craft?...bait power 666%!? I WANT ONE!" *he begins fishing at the ocean where duke fishron appears* "oh hello! do you want to be my frie- *noob watched their innards become outards.*

Thought I'd crop off Vlad's armors, and deleted all his white backgrounds.
It's not like I have anything better to do.
Frenzy Thorn Armor.png
Frenzy Thorn Breastplate.png
Frenzy Thorn Helmet.png
Frenzy Thorn Leggings.png
Lady Luck.png
Meteor Shield.png
Mourning's Shield.png
Phoenix Feather.png
Rage Armor Breastplate.png
Rage Armor Helmet.png
Rage Armor Leggings..png
Rage Armor.png
Rune Staff.png
Shadow Armor.png
Shadow Flame Breastplate.png
Shadow Flame Helmet.png
Shadow Flame Leggings..png
WoF Staff.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1434707017,1434706896][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was thinking Shroomite Bars & one worm
At the Auto-Hammer, I suggest.

Because obviously it wouldn't squash the worm.

Last edited:
I did some improvements on your spritez :p

Nights Gain
Nights_Gain.png

Golden Hook
Golden_Hook.png

Shell Protector
Shell Protector.png

Also i wanted to make my own suggestion of this mod feel free to make changes to them if you want. :D

HM SKY LAND MOBS
Angel
Angel.png

500 health
5 defense
65 attack
similar to wraiths but are a bit faster and are impervious to ranged and melee damage.

Cleansed Demon
Cleansed Demon - Version 2.png
Cleansed Demon - Version 2 - Copy.png
Cleansed Demon - Version 2 - Copy (2).png
( already made a sprite sheet)
1400 health
0 defense
75 attack
they can hover or glide like angels or are really fast but have high health, under half health they double their attack damage so best not to give them a hug.

HM Hell Mobs
Corrupted Angel
Fallen_Angel.png

700 health
15 defense
50 attack
nearly the same effect as regular angels but inflict fire upon attack.

Fell Spawn
Fel_Spawn.png

850 health
5 defense
65 damage
fires a volley of cursed bolts which bounce.

Dawn Breaker
Atherus_Infinitum.png

83 damage
Very Fast speed
High knock back
Fires three specter like bolts that seek enemies

Butchers Inferno
Pax_Hammer - Copy.png

105 damage
Fast Speed
Very High knock back
Hitting enemies causes exploding into a large, damaging cloud of fire which lasts for several seconds much like the "Inferno Fork ".

Attachments

• Golden_Hook.png
    Golden_Hook.png
    478 bytes · Views: 214
  • Shell Protector.png
    Shell Protector.png
    692 bytes · Views: 205
  • Nights_Gain.png
    Nights_Gain.png
    700 bytes · Views: 215
BUG REPORT!

"the angel" spawned as keiri..and as another angel..the unmoving keiri could sell me stuff but the "real" one moved while selling me stuff..and when the real one turned into a bunny and changed back she had a different name and it told me "insertnamehere has arrived"...but the fake unmoving keiri (that was her name) still remained and never turned into a bunny..also you can make an infinite number of crunkies...I didn't test it more than 5 crunkies..cuz I was scared about crashing but I assume its infinite though, also you might want to make them sell the demon scythe/holy bow after skeletrons defeated..the angel aegis probably after the eye of cthulu is defeated :)alternatively you could have a lower tiered demon scythe item that can be upgraded into the vanilla item :D..same with the holy bow actually..maybe a training bow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom