tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUG REPORT!

"the angel" spawned as keiri..and as another angel..the unmoving keiri could sell me stuff but the "real" one moved while selling me stuff..and when the real one turned into a bunny and changed back she had a different name and it told me "insertnamehere has arrived"...but the fake unmoving keiri (that was her name) still remained and never turned into a bunny..also you can make an infinite number of crunkies...I didn't test it more than 5 crunkies..cuz I was scared about crashing but I assume its infinite though, also you might want to make them sell the demon scythe/holy bow after skeletrons defeated..the angel aegis probably after the eye of cthulu is defeated :)alternatively you could have a lower tiered demon scythe item that can be upgraded into the vanilla item :D..same with the holy bow actually..maybe a training bow?
-Crunky is broke, when I tried to restrict it to spawning only one, it broke my game >.<
-So what I can decipher from this wall of text is that you have more than one angel because it can spawn if the angel is in bunny form?
-There's not really a point to gating the items past those bosses, the NPCs spawn post-skeletron

-Crunky is broke, when I tried to restrict it to spawning only one, it broke my game >.<
-So what I can decipher from this wall of text is that you have more than one angel because it can spawn if the angel is in bunny form?
-There's not really a point to gating the items past those bosses, the NPCs spawn post-skeletron
well I cant post a picture..but when the angel arrived it arrived with a copy of itself that doesn't move..its name is keiri..but the true angels name was something else..and when the true angel turned into a bunny and back again it had a different name with a new arrival message..even though a 3rd angel didn't show up..and as for the post skeletron thing..i DID defeat skeletron in my old world..but I was playing on a new world and they showed up as the 5th and 6th NPCs..maybe its based on your character but that doesn't seem right

Im having the same problem as superhc above. Or at least, I think I do. Im in a new world with a new pub and making a new homestead near it for more people, but it worries me that no one will spawn if ive got 2 angels and 2 mercenaries running around, mercenaries having the same name. No "housing banner" or whatever you call it when you switch to home interface in inventory screen for the 2 "fakes" and the fact that when I restart my world they dont leave. Not to mention I havent beaten a single boss, let alone seen my corruption yet. So all those npcs shouldnt even be there. From what im hearing/seeing on the original post.
I would really appreciate a fix for this :( your mod looks very interesting.
Sorry for my poor grammar, i don't care for it 80% of the time therefore im too lazy to correct it, long as you can understand what im typing.

Thought u might like this remodeled Demon NPC :D
Demon_NPC.png

Spruced up the shape a bit and added change in coloration too.

Nice mod. Fits nicely into my modlist :happy:
The angel npc bugs too here but i have enough houses. And yay, i can buy holy arrows now, awesome:passionate:
For the craftable truffle worm, i`m glad that i can still find naturally spawned ones so i can kill the duke pre mech at least one time for the challenge and hopefully get the best wings out there (at least for me lol) early :p But it is a nice qol addition :)
I like the orbs that give class specific bonuses but they tend to get stuck at corners and stuff and make annoying noises. I think the summons do the same. And they don't get despawned when i cancel their buff icon. I'm not a summoner player but i tried some of them.
I love the extended potions.
Shell Shield + Cobalt Escutcheon is awesome but i think you should do something about the ability to equip more than one shield from your mod. Would hate to decide between ankh shield and one of yours because ankh clearly wins:naughty:
Thanks for the work and effort put into this and keep it up :)

i would im just not sure how to do it on the default paint for Windows 8 PC :(
It's really simple: Don't use MS Paint for the background. It's fine for the spriting itself, I use it myself, but you can't delete backgrounds with it. A program which I use for it is Paint.NET.
How to do it:
1. Use the Magic Wand Tool (0% tolerance)
2. If there's white in the sprite itself, use Ctrl+click to select any of the background white, if not, use Shift+Click, it'll select all the pure white in the picture.
3. Take the Eraser Tool (100% density, radius which encases whole sprite)
4. Click in the middle.
5. If a grey-dark grey blocked background appears, you're fine. if it doesn't.... just post it with the white background, it's a pain to explain how to fix that. :p

Sadly this mod does not work to good on Multiplayer.
When someone joins he has like no frames and lags but only when i have this mod running.
Sad. Wanted to keep playing this Mod on stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom