tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna give you guys a spoiler for what's to come in the next update:
dtHNvLF.gif

The bullets return to the barrel and you cannot shoot the gun until the bullets come back. (edit: fixed quality)

Last edited:
This is where you guys come in! Right now, my mind has shot a blank. So here's what you can do:
-Comment on what kind of thing you'd want to see in the game
-Perhaps tell me a weapon I should buff / nerf and if so, tell me how you think it should be buffed and I might consider it.
-Give vague constructive criticism
And basically things of that sort!

This is where you guys come in! Right now, my mind has shot a blank. So here's what you can do:
-Comment on what kind of thing you'd want to see in the game
-Perhaps tell me a weapon I should buff / nerf and if so, tell me how you think it should be buffed and I might consider it.
-Give vague constructive criticism
And basically things of that sort!

This mod is awesome!
Can you add a new invasion?
Similar on invasion of Pirates and snowman :)

When you use on server portfolio appears this error
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Install Mods:
berberborscing's Mod
GRealm
NewBladeGloves

When you use on server portfolio appears this error
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Player.UpdatePlayer(Int32 i)
at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(GameTime gameTime)

Install Mods:
berberborscing's Mod
GRealm
NewBladeGloves
Not sure why it isn't multiplayer compatible, I dunno how to fix that. :(

Pretty amazing the gun that rebounds. Also with suggestions for me there is nothing better to think than the basics. AKA. Magic wands that use some awesome Ice, Fire, or Lightning. (Or a combination that uses all three of them) Maybe a weapon that attacks to all sides around the user like a last minute defense or something to use when one is surrounded. Those are the only things coming to mind for me.

Pretty amazing the gun that rebounds. Also with suggestions for me there is nothing better to think than the basics. AKA. Magic wands that use some awesome Ice, Fire, or Lightning. (Or a combination that uses all three of them) Maybe a weapon that attacks to all sides around the user like a last minute defense or something to use when one is surrounded. Those are the only things coming to mind for me.
Defense is the best offense, after all. That's how I got so good at soccer :)
As for the defense thing, would it be something that shoots a projectile with short range, but stays there and has lots of knockback? I was thinking of such an idea recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom