tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there going to be visible shields when you equip them? That's one of my favorite aesthetic things, love being able to see my equips, and I equipped a shield but it doesn't show up like vanilla ones do. Are they coming in a future update?

Are there going to be visible shields when you equip them? That's one of my favorite aesthetic things, love being able to see my equips, and I equipped a shield but it doesn't show up like vanilla ones do. Are they coming in a future update?
I'm thinking about it, I'm just not sure what to name the sprite for the animation on the player.

Hey,
I re-did my old backpack texture here it is:
Backpack.png

Kinda small but hey atleast its somewhat in the terraria style now :p

Tome of Souls glitched: If you use it from your inventory (not from hotbar), it turns you into a ghost but then there's no way to CANCEL the buff. You can't close your inventory or interact with anything, ended up having to use Task Manager to shut down terraria.

Tome of Souls glitched: If you use it from your inventory (not from hotbar), it turns you into a ghost but then there's no way to CANCEL the buff. You can't close your inventory or interact with anything, ended up having to use Task Manager to shut down terraria.
I also have had this problem but it is not glitched you have to cancel the buff to return to normal and when you open your inventory it covers your current buffs and debuffs making it impossible to cancel the buff s because since your a ghost the game thinks your charcter is dead so you can not access your inventory or close it so my advice to you is to be careful when using this item make sure your inventory is not open

How about an Ectoplasm shield? There's a strong melee and strong raged shield, why not a magic one? It could REDUCE LIFE in exchange of the spectre set bonus.

How about an Ectoplasm shield? There's a strong melee and strong raged shield, why not a magic one? It could REDUCE LIFE in exchange of the spectre set bonus.
I like the idea but I'd rather have a chance of the shield not working (i.e not reducing damage) since its a "ghostly" shield... Life is fairly difficult with reduced health.

I also have had this problem but it is not glitched you have to cancel the buff to return to normal and when you open your inventory it covers your current buffs and debuffs making it impossible to cancel the buff s because since your a ghost the game thinks your charcter is dead so you can not access your inventory or close it so my advice to you is to be careful when using this item make sure your inventory is not open
Actually its still a glitch since I can't close the world.

Needs some confirmation but the Vampire Cape thing seems to not work.

To-do list for next update
-Make shields visible on player
-Fix backpack sprite Done
-Nerf the Night Disc Done
-Enlarge Force Field, and reduce amount of fields can be spawned at a time Done
-Fix the awkward holding of guns Couldn't figure out how holdoutOrigin worked
-Nerf the Supersonic Shoes Done, it goes in the leg slot now (glitch where it takes off your pants)

I've been preoccupied with other things, so I'll get this done when i can. Sorry for the misconvenience .

Last edited:
RSedVdj.png

(Too lazy to quote, screenshots are easier) Doesn't actually remove limits, but it does extend reach significantly. Might be intended because no limit would be pretty overpowered, but that should be clarified in the original post.

By the way, does the Legia Bow happen to be based off the Legia bow from the More Bows mod for Minecraft? That mod was fun.

About that... mages are squishy. If there was an ectoplasm shield, it would not be much defense, or it could have a different effect.
0 defense, but instead... decreased damage from enemies?
RSedVdj.png

(Too lazy to quote, screenshots are easier) Doesn't actually remove limits, but it does extend reach significantly. Might be intended because no limit would be pretty overpowered, but that should be clarified in the original post.

By the way, does the Legia Bow happen to be based off the Legia bow from the More Bows mod for Minecraft? That mod was fun.

It is a reference to the mod, yes.
Also, made this fix in the OP post.
I usually use something like: "TestShield_Body"
Great, but I downloaded Terraria's source files and can't find the animation for the shields that I want to use for reference. If you could find them, that would help me a lot.

Last edited:
G5ZQpDL.png

So. This happened.

Godly Flarion + Haste thingy. Now spams flarions at an insane speed, cannot actually stop it except by cancelling haste buff. Rather entertaining actually. Took out Duke Fishron and the Frost Moon bosses in a few seconds.

After more testing: Seems to be with any "punching" weapon (Flarion, Golem Fist, and KO Cannon). Also seem to be unable to use Magic Mirror with Haste Buff enabled.

MORE TESTING: All flails and punching weapons. And the Chain Knife.

Fishing Rods will throw out several hooks with no line, still retractable tho.

Able to throw out multiple Paladin's Hammers, they also have a much longer range than normal. Possessed Hatchet is fine though.

Drills will get stuck drilling. And float away from the player a bit. Normal picks are fine.

Bows and guns will fire multiple shots per click.

All Magic Weapons have their abilities enhanced to the point of ridiculousness. Example:

P0NoL0w.png

Yes, thats a stream of boulders. Also Magic and Ranged damage ISN'T halved... So...

Exceptions are the Crimson Rod and the Nimbus Rod, both of which summon several clouds but all but one and two (respectively) fade immediately. Also the magnet sphere, rainbow gun isn't buffed but there is a delay on its firing.

After more experimenting, Heat Ray and Golden shower are also unaffected, I think.

Summoning Weapons are unaffected.

Grenades are affected. Haven't tested bombs/dynamite since from grenade testing, it uses up about half a stack per click, and I'd rather not blow up my world.

Tested on new world. Both are affected.

North Pole seems to sometimes fire out twoa lot of projectiles. Could be true for other projectile swords but its rather hard to tell, they go rather fast and unlike the NP they don't have snowflakes.

Terra Beam Projectiles seem to have decided that walls don't matter and often go through them.

B1UqmVH.png

Pirhana Gun... Well... Looks painful.

EDIT: Rod of Discord kills you upon use.

All this was done in Grovite Armor (Grealms) (+26% damage) with accessories and modifiers that bring it up 33% melee speed.

Okay thats about it, didn't go through every weapon but think thats most of them.

Last edited:
This might have been notified already, but the Bumper Shield... well, it doesn't really work.... When I used it (I did have GRealm installed though) I instead of getting +5 HP when the accessoire was on, +5 Permanent HP per tick, resulting in HP counts of up to 400,000 Before I deleted the character, Thought I'd just note that...

This might have been notified already, but the Bumper Shield... well, it doesn't really work.... When I used it (I did have GRealm installed though) I instead of getting +5 HP when the accessoire was on, +5 Permanent HP per tick, resulting in HP counts of up to 400,000 Before I deleted the character, Thought I'd just note that...
This doesn't happen with any other shields... I'll look into this.

Beber, a JetBack, it would use gel for flying, it would be amazing, and also you would storage things in it :)
JetBack.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom