Best Accessories

I consider the Celestial Starboard, Celestial Shell and Master Ninja Gear the three best accessories in the game. Brain of Cthulu can replace the Master Ninja Gear entirely if you have dash armour though.

i tested them all and if paired with right class good for the time being but the soaring insignia is broken

"best" is highly subjective since there's so many players of so many skill levels.

the soaring insignia+hoverboard-type wing combo is powerful in the hands of a more skilled player that can control it, but if somebody can't? they'd get more out of putting something else there and sticking to using the cosmic car key or witch's broom.

as far as playing optimally is concerned. there will always be a mathematically "best" option that will put out the most damage, survive the most hits, etc.

but that doesn't matter if you can't brush up against the theoretical best, so honestly?

the best accessory is your favorite one. one that you enjoy using, one that you find yourself always equipping.

what matters the most with your gear is that you're having fun using it.

Magiluminescence makes Pre-hardmode way easier, both exploration and bosses. Even after the nerf it makes dodging a lot easier.

Besides that, I'd say wings, celestial shell, amphibian boots. Really early game I'd say anything in a bottle and boots

Magiluminescence makes Pre-hardmode way easier, both exploration and bosses. Even after the nerf it makes dodging a lot easier.

Besides that, I'd say wings, celestial shell, amphibian boots. Really early game I'd say anything in a bottle and boots
Yeah. I didn't know magluminesence was a thing until i stumbled upon it whilst crafting the Sandgun.

"best" is highly subjective since there's so many players of so many skill levels.

the soaring insignia+hoverboard-type wing combo is powerful in the hands of a more skilled player that can control it, but if somebody can't? they'd get more out of putting something else there and sticking to using the cosmic car key or witch's broom.

as far as playing optimally is concerned. there will always be a mathematically "best" option that will put out the most damage, survive the most hits, etc.

but that doesn't matter if you can't brush up against the theoretical best, so honestly?

the best accessory is your favorite one. one that you enjoy using, one that you find yourself always equipping.

what matters the most with your gear is that you're having fun using it.
wow. that was very philosophical.

Back
Top Bottom