PC Best Armor And Weapon For Skeletron Prime on Expert Mode?

Caryelah

Terrarian
I've defeated Destroyer with Strombow and holy arrows. Now i wanna defeat Skeletron Prime but i don't know how to beat him. I've Adamantite Armor , Frostbrand Melee, Yelets Yoyo and full warding Frozen Turtleshell, Shield of Cthulhu, Regeneration Band, Obsidian Shield, Spectre Boots. Is that enough for defeat him on Expert Mode?

Sorry if I'm a bit late on this. It should be more than enough for gear, but an arena and buff potions are great as well. For an arena make sure to have a campfire and heart lantern, maybe some honey, and definitely a nurse. For wings, leaf or frozen are great choices.

Well you can use the actuate the door to the lizard temple and defeat golem.
Ah yes, because the Golem is easier than the Skeletron prime in Expert, well unless you have an Elf Melter on hand.
Your gear is good enough, but make sure you have wings. If you've got hallowed bars left over from the Destroyer then Hallowed armour may be a little better.

Ah yes, because the Golem is easier than the Skeletron prime in Expert, well unless you have an Elf Melter on hand.
Your gear is good enough, but make sure you have wings. If you've got hallowed bars left over from the Destroyer then Hallowed armour may be a little better.
True, except for the elf melter part

Back
Top Bottom