Member-Run Contest Best Builds Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
(NOTE: I AM NEW TO MAKING CONTESTS, SO SORRY IN THIS ISNT MEETING ANY STANDARDS YOU WERE EXPECTING)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Fellow Builders to some random contest im hosting... anyway Ive been building some pretty nice builds since I first entered hardmode in Terraria :dryadtongue: Im just curious about how well others build so I though HEY, WHY NOT TURN IT INTO A CONTEST :dryadnaughty:. SO here are a few things I thought of, just small rewards that might satisfy pepole enough (I dont want to see anything saying "ur rewardz r stupid, chenge tem". Anyway, here they are :dryadtongue:

First Place: You get to become friends with me on steam
Second Place: Free Picture of a random structure I built
Third Place: I follow you on these fourms
Praticipated: <SUPER SECRET> Your allowed to copy and paste this thing and put werever you wan how ever many times you want :dryadtongue: (Dont spam it thou and I will post what it is soon :dryadnaughty:)

Entrys are to be posted on THIS THREAD ONLY. Just as a heads up, to make pictures appear, use (IMG) (w/ brackets) at the beggining of the link, no spaces. The end is (/IMG) (w/ brackets) and once again, no spaces. I hope I see some good builds on here and good luck to everyone who decides to enter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Building Entries will be accepted now through 10/18 were I am, giving everyone who wants to enter a week. Once again, good luck:dryadgrin:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom