Mobile Best endgame Mobile weapon...

What is the best endgame Mobile weapon?

• Total voters

M1NYM4N

Steampunker
I was curious about everyone's opinion on the best Mobile weapon. I your weapon isn't up there...please post it in the comments! :D

~Suggestions~
Melee
Horseman's Blade: one of the best weapons for event farming

Ranged
Coin gun: with enough platinum coins and shroomite armor, it mows down most mobs in less than a second (459 dmg per shot with my setup)
Chain Gun instead of Megashark, more damage, faster fire rate
Snowman Launcher: homing AoE damage, rockets don't damage player, can also be used for mining

Magic
Razorpine, Blizzard Staff, Razorblade Typhoon, Bubble Gun - noticed you didn't include a lot of magic weapons

With exception to the Coin Gun and the Terra Blade, most weapons from the Pumpkin/Frost Moon events or Duke Fishron would fit on that list. Personally, I'd choose the Coin Gun, purely for DPS. Otherwise, the Horseman's Blade.

Awesome...also, how do you get the coin gun?
Farming the Pirate Invasion too many times. I did it quite some time ago when Pirates still dropped Pirates Maps while not at the Ocean (pre 1.2.4) so it was just a continuous stream of pirates for days.
To get the Pirate Map now though, just farm some mobs in the ocean. You could go AFK with a minion and find 3-4 Maps accidentally. In other words, spawning the event is easy.
It'll take a really long time but it is so worth it. There's a 1/8000 chance for all ordinary pirate mobs except the Parrot to drop it, and a 1/2000 chance for the Pirate Captain to drop it. The mobs are relatively easy to farm, it's just time-consuming.

In my opinion, North Pole is not all that end-game-ish compared to the others along with the Megashark.

The Megashark, while still remains a good weapon to the end is basically in all means outclassed by Chain Gun except if you don't like the rapid ammo consumption of the Chain Gun and the sound it makes.

Also, the North Pole's projectiles (the snowflakes) does 1, yes, 1 damage to Golem, making it barely useful against bosses, also, I tried it against invasions, but the snowflakes seems to just always miss the enemies.

1. probably the Terra BLade and the Megashark are the best pre-Plantera weapons
2. the Stakes are one of the less grindy weapons end game, they are easily obtainable and the boss that drops it (Mourning Wood) is medium-easy to kill (much like the MEch Bosses but they are easier)

Back
Top Bottom