Mobile Best mage Set for defeating frost moon , pumpkin moon , bosses , etc , and up coming bosses !!

Nocta

Terrarian
So what you need to have is spectre armor with hood , then u need to have the RazorBlade Typhoon ( Mythical prefixes ) , Golden Shower ( what ever prefixes u like , personally i used godly ) , and MOST IMPORTANT.... Bubble Gun with Godly prefixes , The bubble gun is OP , u can actually defeat any bosses without taking lots of damage with the Correct Gear !!!

My Personal Gear for mage is :
~ Celestial Cuffs ( its a must , since the effect is op ( Restores Mana when damaged ) )
~ Mana Flower ( optional , 8 % reduced mana usage Automatically use mana potions when needed )
~ Wings ( Its a Must , for the sake of mobility )
~ Shield , if u can get the Ankh Shield ( Optional )
~ Boots ( Optional )

I Recommend using Lucky Prefixes if u want more DAMAGE ( CRIT ) , but Warding is nice too

btw u can defeat plantera with this gear set without moving , i already test it out !! but be careful , u may die since the Plantera spicky ball keeps bouncing at ur place after it was Defeated , so yeah !! Thats all for me !!

Last edited:
Yeah, this is how I play, but the problem is, The Ice Queen. She's out of range of the Bubble Gun, and she takes too long to kill with a Razorblade Typhoon, I can't get to the final wave.

Cool Thanks I have most of this stuff so I’ll see what I can do
if ur having trouble , maybe use Razorpine from everscream ( Pumpkin moon Event )
Some tips On getting to wave 15 :
when fighting the ice queen , shoot it with Razorpine when the Ice Queen is flying around a.k.a Moving , then when the ice queen do the spinning attack u should rush them using the bubble gun , basicly thats how i fight the ice queen

Then I take too much damage from her.
I have Heart Lanterns, Heart Statues, and Campfires around, still take way too much damage, cause I can't hit her really, she's flying around off-screen.

Destroyer Emblem gives high crit rate and dmg
Celestial Cuffs suck, especially if u have Mana Flower and 3stk Mana Potions
Fishron Wings give easy mobility, great for dodging Ice Queen's bs Frost Wave

my setup:
Mythical Razorpine/Blizzard Staff(optional, use when ice queen rain icicles)
Godly Bubble Gun(everscream/santank/spinning ice queen)
Mythical RB Typhoon(small enemies, ice queen frost wave)
Mythical G.Shower(weaken everything)

Full Spectre Set(Hood)

Lucky everything:
Fishron Wings
Ankh Shield/Sorcerer Emblem
Mana Flower
Destroyer Emblem
Eye of the Golem

*get a bro or three with same setup lmao, unstoppable force

hope this helps

Last edited:
I use my bubble gun + spectre hood for every boss fight, and take almost no damage. Magic cuffs + high DPS is also good because you can heal yourself and restore mana at the same time.

Razor pine>bubble gun.
Also replace the mana flower with the mage emblem or the moon stone, the mana stars dropped by the normal enemies , combined with the celestial cuff’s mana pickup range, is more than enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom