Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eye of Cthulhu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seedler

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

BlueBullet

Terrarian
This list is a sequel to my most powerful ranged weapons list. Just like last time I will list down some endgame melee weapons and you have to vote for the one YOU think is most powerful. After a week I will make a top 5 melee weapons list depending on the votes.

Last edited:
Solar Eruption can go through walls, and this makes it useful against events, like burying yourself and attacking upwards while none of the enemies can get you.

I vote Paladin's Hammer because, like the last thread, it's just so fun! Not only can I make a sick beat with it, but I can embrace my inner D&D with it!

I vote Paladin's Hammer because, like the last thread, it's just so fun! Not only can I make a sick beat with it, but I can embrace my inner D&D with it!
GAH! FIRST ELF MELTER, NOW THIS!!!!!! BEING FUN TO USE DOESN’T MAKE THE WEAPON POWERFUL!!!
[doublepost=1556053100,1556053052][/doublepost]BlueBullet.exe has stopped responding.

So is this a list based on opinions or facts?

I'm questioning why weapon tiers lower than celestial are included.
Which ever one you think is the most POWERFUL. I know but in the ranged list people voted for the chain gun and aerial bane. And thought that snowman cannon was better than celebration.

Aka: the burster of eardrums

upload_2019-4-25_1-5-28.png

Next poll I make, I an gonna find a way to make sure @SolarDragonMarnyr doesn’t come, because he seems to have started some sort of elf-melter revolution.
Call the thread:
"Best magic weapons that is:
A. Not dropped by the Santa-NK1
B. Does not consume gel as ammo
C. Cannot set enemies on fire,
D. Does not have the word "elf" in its name,
E. Is not a flamethrower."

Back
Top Bottom