PC Best mods for building as fast as possible?

Nomad000

Skeletron Prime
Wanting to set up a castle for my play through with rooms for npc's etc but I want to build it quickly so I don't burn out on building and stop playing lol (happens a-lot) I like playing with a-lot of mods which puts more biomes into the game so I can't use t-edit (The biomes would probably be deleted/along with mod dungeons/etc) so any suggestions for building things?

Get the Start With Base mod, it gives you housing for all NPCs (adapts to other mods, though I have a bunch and I think I reached the limit) and space to put crafting stations/chests right from the start, so you don't have to worry about building them all. Obviously you should probably build a better place later on if you want something that actually looks nice, but it's really useful to have them ready to go for at least temporary housing.

As mentioned you can try my start with base mod which adapts to the npc count. And for the standard base also at the item count of all active mods.
Or for fixed size bases which can look better you can use the cheat sheet tool mod. There you can insert already build bases and store your own (besides many other functions). The good looking aren't that big most times. And those for many npc's aren't very efficient. But you can combine multiple elements to one mega base.

Back
Top Bottom