Best Multiplayer Moments!

Catman8274

Official Terrarian
J4HAfhZ.png
The idea is simple. Share a moment you will always remember that occurred whilst playing Terraria with friends! (Doesn't matter what version!) Maybe it's something you did with your friend that made you feel proud! Maybe it's something you did to your friend that you found to be absolutely hilarious! Maybe it's a fail that happened years ago that you look back upon and laugh at! Doesn't matter here! The only requirement is that one other person had to have been on at the time of the moment in question!

Justice is Served!
A moment I'll always remember is the first time I killed one of my friends.

I had this friend that cheated in OP stuff. I'd always kinda hated him for that because it made him impossible to kill... That is until... One day we had nothing else to do in class so we sat next to each other and played Terraria. We were exploring the Post-Plantera dungeon and killing whatever got in our way. I'd legitimately gotten Dragon Armor and a Chlorophyte Claymore. He'd found something cool and was distracted with something else. In this moment, I decided I had to get back at him. I had to kill him.

Catman8274 has enabled PvP!

This was when I took the opportunity that had presented itself to me! He saw this and became confused. By the time he suddenly realized what was happening and what I was doing, it was too late!

Rcdude27 was brutally dissected by Catman8274's Chlorophtye Claymore.

I'd already gotten him! And just to make sure he couldn't return the favor...

Catman8274 has disabled PvP!

I felt so proud of myself! I'd caught him completely off guard and finally gotten him when he was least expecting it! I'll always remember! On that day, Justice finally came down upon my friend, the cheater, in an assassination performed by me wielding a Chlorophyte Claymore!

Last edited:
THE FIRST TIME I KILLED MOON LORD
One time, I had just made some new friends over Terraria. We played around a bit in their worlds, and we PvPed a little. They were using Chlorophyte and Shroomite stuff, whereas I was just using some Hallowed armor I had with a Terra Blade. After a while, we decided to try the Lunar Events. We went over to the dungeons, where we killed the Lunatic Cultist. I almost died during that battle, but it had only just begun. We went over the towers, and I died an average of 10 times per tower (Yes, I actually did calculate it later). After the last tower, the status message, "Impending doom approaches..." was displayed, and I pretty much knew I was f#$%ed every way to Sunday. When it spawned, though, I was actually able to stay out of his sights, or at least I wasn't targeted as often as my friends. I died a couple of times, but we worked together pretty well. Each of us targeted a different body part; One of my friends targeted the head, another one of them targeted the left hand, and I targeted the right hand. We all made sure to release the TEoC at the same time, even though I didn't know what was going on. I started to die a lot more often to the Eyes until one of my friends told me they were invincible. So, I started targeting the core and dodged the Eyes as best as I could. With all three of us hitting the core at the same time, we soon emerged victorious. Moon Lord dropped a Legendary Meowmere, and my friends told me I could have it. I still use it to this day.

I haven't played a ton with other people, but I have played a bit.
I learned not to trust my friend after I brought in a brand-new character to his Hardmode world (we decided it would be a fun little challenge) and he killed me with a Trapped Chest that activated some Lihzahrd traps he had. :p

It was pretty funny, though. The only thing that tops it was when he summoned the Twins, made sure they aggro'd onto me, and then flew off.

Catman8274 Proudly Shows Off His New Toy
I'd gotten a Terra Blade. Now, how would you show such a glorious, finely crafted blade off? Of course by using it to brutally murder every one of my friends! Everyone I played with suffered at least one death from the Terra Blade!

"Hey, can you go down there and grab me a Water Bolt? They're the blue and yellow books,"

"Sure, I guess."

(DUNGEON GUARDIAN APPEARS)

"AHH WHAT THE?!"

Wolf was brutally dissected by Dungeon Guardian.

> Me and my friend fighting the Wall of Flesh on Expert (it moves faster as health decreases, which will be useful later).
> We get it down to half health, starts to move faster. I start to have trouble outrunning it, though it is slight.
> Wall of Flesh has 5 HP, catches up to me and kills me, friend finishes him off and takes the loot.

too-much-salt.jpg

> Me and my friend fighting the Wall of Flesh on Expert (it moves faster as health decreases, which will be useful later).
> We get it down to half health, starts to move faster. I start to have trouble outrunning it, though it is slight.
> Wall of Flesh has 5 HP, catches up to me and kills me, friend finishes him off and takes the loot.

too-much-salt.jpg
On Expert Mode one treasure bag drops for each of you, and only you can pick yours up...

too-much-salt.jpg
My friend, that sounds absolutely hilarious! But you did say it was Expert Mode... So don't you both get a Treasure Bag? Did he refuse to share? Why are you so salty about it? Pardon my inexperience with this kind of thing. I'm a Mobile player, after all.

The Great Truffle Worm Hunt & Duke Fi-BOOM!! BANG!! BAM!! POW!!
I was playing on a world with a friend, who I had gifted with a Tsunami. I had tons of them. We were seeking to fight the Duke of the Fishrons. We just needed a Truffle Worm. We spent several minutes trying to find one. He was also trying to mine Chlorophyte. He wouldn't tell me why. Then, we finally did find one. I think we found a few. He really wanted a Flairon. Off to the Ocean we went. I fired Ichor Arrows at Duke. My friend was packing Hellfire Arrows. Duke went down in like a minute or so. This one's just fun to imagine from Duke's perspective!

From Duke Fishron's Perspective!
Duke Fishron has awoken!
"Ha! Well, look who's back! And you brought a friend! I haven't forgotten what you did to me last time we did this dance, Catman8274! Oh, you better believe that it's on! I'm gonna crush you! I'm going to very thoroughly enjoy killing you both- Wait. Are those my bows? Ichor and Hellfire arrows?! Ow. Ow! OW!! STOP IT!! You :red:s!! That really hurts! Stop it, you :red:s! Why did I even come out to play?! I wasn't expecting such teamwork! OUCHIES!!! Why must you do this to me?! What did I ever do to you besides kill you like 17 times?! OW!! That one landed in my eye, you :red:! Stop this :red:! Stop it now! OW!! I swear to God, I'm gonna-"
Duke Fishron has been defeated!
"CURSE YOU, CATMAN8274 AND SITHIS!! MARK MY WORDS, I SHALL HAVE MY REVEEEEEEEENGE!!!"

Last edited:
On Expert Mode one treasure bag drops for each of you, and only you can pick yours up...
That's the point. The new Hardmode enemies made it impossible to go back down to hell and collect the treasure bag. And like you said, my friend couldn't collect it either so I had no choice but to abandon it.

That's the point. The new Hardmode enemies made it impossible to go back down to hell and collect the treasure bag. And like you said, my friend couldn't collect it either so I had no choice but to abandon it.
I guess... though WoF-killing gear can still slowly take out the enemies. I would have pushed for it.

my friend making me doesnt want to play with him again, reason: when i kill a boss he just takes all the loot and iam the one who killed the boss tho xD, its the best because when i talk he just gives me everything he have xD.

my friend is making me not want to play with him again, reason: when i kill a boss he just takes all the loot but i am the one who killed the boss xD, its the best because when i talk he just gives me everything he has xD.
There's always a lovable jerk in the group... If you don't see one, it's probably because it's you.

What? It's true!

#LootFest2K14
My friend, the cheater. Before this, he was my friend, the kleptomaniac. He got on my world one day and, I swear to :red:, he stole anything and everything that wasn't bolted down. I caught onto him, of course, and shoved a sword into his face.
thats madness tho you cant trust everyone xD its just funny

Nothing I ever encounter in multiplayer will ever top a friend using the Gravity Globe for the first time.

Also, I was permanently banned from a public server for having a Fish Bowl equipped and drowning on dry land repeatedly. When I made a ban appeal, I made a public post about it introducing myself saying that I hoped it would be able to be solved swiftly and peacefully and was then promptly banned from their website, as well.

To this day I am still banned, with the message "hax."

Oh, there are a few moments I remember fondly, here are some:

My first time playing Terraria was with two friends of mine. One of them called his character "Olaf", and he must've had some sort of ping advantage, because EVERY time ANYTHING dropped, it was in his inventory. It quickly became a running gag to yell "OLAF!!!" whenever anything was missing.

A year later or so we decided to do another playthrough together, where one of the funniest things I've ever seen occurred: My one friend and I were in the hardmode dungeon farming for Ectoplasm and the mage weapons there, when my other friend decided to visit us. But because he took a break from playing he was far behind of us (we had Chlorophyte armor, he had Cobalt). So when he miraculously got to us, he could barely say "Oh hi" when a Paladin's Hammer flew in from off screen and killed him in one hit. I think we laughed 15 minutes straight from that xD

During the same run I also had the habit to build random structures all over the world, just because I could. For the one at the spawn I used TWO snowblocks. Appearantly that was enough to spawn the Ice Golem twice when we just entered hardmode. Took us forever to get rid of him...

I'm a bit proud of this last one: when 1.3 was just released, my friend and I decided to do a mediumcore expert run. It went kinda well, we only accidently picked up each other's stuff a few times. That was until we tried expert Moon Lord for the first time. We had never faught or even seen him before, so we neither had a proper arena nor the UFO mount. It got so bad that we just needed to grab whatever equipment was laying on the ground when we respawned (we were really lucky, ML didn't despawn even though we both were dead at the same time twice), quickly try to equip it and then just try to work with that. When we finally managed to beat him I was wearing a Beetle helmet and greaves, a Spectre breastplate and pretty random accessories. Took us a while to sort our inventories again xD

Nothing I ever encounter in multiplayer will ever top a friend using the Gravity Globe for the first time.

Also, I was permanently banned from a public server for having a Fish Bowl equipped and drowning on dry land repeatedly. When I made a ban appeal, I made a public post about it introducing myself saying that I hoped it would be able to be solved swiftly and peacefully and was then promptly banned from their website, as well.

To this day I am still banned, with the message "hax."
That's hilarious!

Most laugh were when we killed each others with boulders
not only we died in game, but we died in real life

So I was playing Terraria (on mobile) with my brother. He tends to get everything from me and does no work himself. I mean, he made me give him a flairon BEFORE he defeated any mechanical bosses!

I started to get tired of it, so one day I snuck into his world. I took everything from his chests and weapon racks and demanded him to return the items. He didn't return them, but he never used them again.

I then challenged him to a PVP match. Though he was the stolen weapons, I destroyed him anyways with a few stabs of my North Pole.

Back
Top Bottom