Serious Best PC Recording/Editing Programs

A workaround I've used for now is to use Window Capture rather than Game Capture. Hopefully that might help it work for you as well. For some reason Game Capture does not want to work since it's also caused only the Black Screen to appear when I've tried it.
It solved the black screen, thanks. Now I'm having issues with sounds, I want to record in game sounds, but it seems OBS doesn't want to do it...

It solved the black screen, thanks. Now I'm having issues with sounds, I want to record in game sounds, but it seems OBS doesn't want to do it...

I also had a similar issue once. I think it is with the sound setting. It took me a long time to realize I accidentally turned the sound off.

Ensure the sound setting on OBS appears Red, because that means it's on as seen in the screenshot below. If it's off then it appears grayed out.

OBSHelp.png

This is what it looks like if it is off. You can click and drag to turn it on.

OBSHelp2.png

If this isn't the issue, I'm unsure about what could be causing it unfortunately.

I've posted before, but I'll post again. I've used OBS before and it's great just if you want old quality you have to sacrifice performance. If I use Mirillis Action, I get near raw quality and no performance hit what so ever.

I use Premiere to edit now as I'm a student in college so I get the all apps package for $20 instead of the normal $50(?) a month. It comes with photoshop and after effects as well if I ever wanted I do some animation that Premiere couldn't.

What are the best programs to make videos in a style similar to Yrimir or Ningishu?
I just purchased/ installed TuneFab Screen Recorder.
Very easy to install and use. It will copy anything on the screen and also record the audio at the same time.
Hope this is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom