best pre destroyer weapon

Copied straight from the wiki:

adamantite/titanium or hallowed (if you fight another mech boss before hand) repeater with jester's arrows.

Death Sickle makes the Destroyer the pushover it once was. It uses no mana, spawns tonnes of projectiles that stay in place to deal major damage to the Destroyer. You will have to beat another mech boss to be able to get it, though.

Repeaters and Jester arrows and a whoooooooole lot of dedication and knowledge of enemy spawns to create a forcespawning arena to murder him in around 10 seconds or less, 100% of the time.

cc141a1503.gif

[Replacing Hallowed Repeater with Titanium makes little difference, still murders him just as fast]

Last edited:
In my eyes, The Destroyer is the most difficult mech boss. So what I do is kill Skeletron Prime or The Twins and just farm a Death Sickle which will remain my main Melee weapon for the rest of the playthrough, just because it's insanely strong.

In my eyes, The Destroyer is the most difficult mech boss. So what I do is kill Skeletron Prime or The Twins and just farm a Death Sickle which will remain my main Melee weapon for the rest of the playthrough, just because it's insanely strong.

skeletron prime and the twins = insanely hard
[DOUBLEPOST=1417927274][/DOUBLEPOST]
Repeaters and Jester arrows and a whoooooooole lot of dedication and knowledge of enemy spawns to create a forcespawning arena to murder him in around 10 seconds or less, 100% of the time.

cc141a1503.gif

[Replacing Hallowed Repeater with Titanium makes little difference, still murders him just as fast]

did you use any potions ore buffs other than the armor?

All modifiers I used are all pre-destroyer. Only thing that's post-destroyer is the repeater.

Back
Top Bottom