Best pre lunatic cultist melee gear

GUNN3R25

Official Terrarian
Hi this is my first post on terraria forums and I will be guiding you people on how to have the best pre lunatic cultist gear Melee/warrior.

for the weapons I use four core weapons these weapons include - the vampire knives (very good for self healing and are found in crimson chest located in the dungeon),the influx waver (dropped by the Martian saucer after killing golem), the eye of CTHULU (an incredible Yoyo second best in the game and it is dropped by the mother in boss after killing plantera in the solar event) and finally the flairon (dropped by duke fishron) these weapons are unbelievably powerful and reforge them to godly and legendary for the best use. The armour includes the beetle armour with the beetle shell offering more defee for you becaus you are going into the enemy and accesorries include the celestial shell, the fire gauntlet,warrior/destroyer emblem,master ninja gear and the fishron wings if possible

beatle armor, fire gauntlet,good wings,yoyo bag,obsidian/ankh shield and the other accessories your choice!
recomended weapons: the flairon (from duke fishron) the fist (by golem) and the eye of the cthulhu (the yoyo dropped durning solar eclipse dropped by a mothron)

beatle armor, fire gauntlet,good wings,yoyo bag,obsidian/ankh shield and the other accessories your choice!
recomended weapons: the flairon (from duke fishron) the fist (by golem) and the eye of the cthulhu (the yoyo dropped durning solar eclipse dropped by a mothron)
the best wings to get pre cultist are fishron wings (by Duke Fishron) or you can use the 2nd best wings pre cultist the leaf wings (the Witch Doctor sells them at night in the jungle (the Witch Doctor npc can spawn afther the Queen Bee has be defeated!))

i hope i helped :-D

the best wings to get pre cultist are fishron wings (by Duke Fishron) or you can use the 2nd best wings pre cultist the leaf wings (the Witch Doctor sells them at night in the jungle (the Witch Doctor npc can spawn afther the Queen Bee has be defeated!))

i hope i helped :-D
if you are still having trouble, click HERE
now i hope i helped :-D

Well, do keep it layered with mech if you want some damage boost, but it's easier to just use avenger and melee emblem instead stacked with mech glove

i went here for the 3ds version AND WHAT THE HELL?! gosh 3ds version does not have yoyos i thought this was for 3ds pre lunatic god sorry

lol the cultist isnt even in 3ds edition
Fire gauntlet is actually a downgrade from the mech gauntlet. Never use the fire gauntlet.

1645109875247.png

sure on every other version it loses literally 3% of two stat boosts, but I prefer purging everything in flame without the need of a flamethrower

Last edited:
yeah but pre-lunatic cultist implies that there is a cultist, so obviously it would not be for 3ds edition
it would say endgame if it were for us

I'd use a full set of beetle (shell), with influx waver, starlight, Ahnk shield, Terraspark boots, vamp. knives, a buch of your chosen accessories, a gelatinous pillion, and if you'll allow, maybe a cheeky little summon to help a bit. AND FAR TO MANY FRIVCKING POTIONSSSS.

lol the cultist isnt even in 3ds edition

View attachment 356654
sure on every other version it loses literally 3% of two stat boosts, but I prefer purging everything in flame without the need of a flamethrower
Had you actually paid attention and read the timestamp of that post, you would have realized 1.4 wasn't out when that post was written, let alone 1.4.1 (the update which changed it to be an actual upgrade.)

Last edited:
I read the wiki before making that post
yes I know that it became a direct upgrade as it should be
but I was talking about how i didnt understand why people preferred the mech glove over the fire gauntlet before the update set things as they should be

I read the wiki before making that post
yes I know that it became a direct upgrade as it should be
but I was talking about how i didnt understand why people preferred the mech glove over the fire gauntlet before the update set things as they should be
It was because the 4 dps from on fire! was not a worthy tradeoff for the melee speed and damage the mechanical gauntlet had over fire gauntlet, especially for a hardmode item. Nowadays there’s literally no drawback like that so fire gauntlet is no longer suboptimal to craft.

Also yes, on fire is 4 dps. It’s kinda depressing when you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom