Best Summoner Minion?

I also hear people say the Cells tend to miss a lot, but I have not once in my 170-hour career as a post-1.3 summoner seen my Stardust Cells miss.

yeah, i scratch my head at that one too. just saying, i've done gear tests in expert mode and found that the cells do better in most cases than the ufos against pretty much everything. one of the strongest cases i've found was against stuff like duke fishron. the cells are quite strong in this battle and out-perform the ufos from what i've experienced.

yeah, i scratch my head at that one too. just saying, i've done gear tests in expert mode and found that the cells do better in most cases than the ufos against pretty much everything. one of the strongest cases i've found was against stuff like duke fishron. the cells are quite strong in this battle and out-perform the ufos from what i've experienced.

Yeah, I've tested both of them and never really found a situation when I'd rather have the UFOs over the Cells. Well, I guess the UFOs can go through walls, but that's about it. The Cells almost always do more DPS than the UFOs, even if you don't count their DoT debuff which can actually add up to quite a bit.

I really think it's a combination of people not testing the Cells alongside other weapons and not taking into account the DoT they give. But even then I'm pretty sure the Cells still outperform the UFOs, so I dunno.

Yeah, I've tested both of them and never really found a situation when I'd rather have the UFOs over the Cells. Well, I guess the UFOs can go through walls, but that's about it. The Cells almost always do more DPS than the UFOs, even if you don't count their DoT debuff which can actually add up to quite a bit.

I really think it's a combination of people not testing the Cells alongside other weapons and not taking into account the DoT they give. But even then I'm pretty sure the Cells still outperform the UFOs, so I dunno.
The thing is i always find the cells slow af... most of the time the job with the ufo's is done faster for almost all non boss

The Stardust Cells are better for impure summoners using piercing weapons against bosses (they actually get an attack speed bonus whenever you use a non-summoner weapon alongside them), the Stardust Dragon is best for bosses where you want to focus on dodging. The Xeno Staff is better for general use, though. They work fast and kill weak enemies systematically and efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom