• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

SolaR

Golem
Uhh... Green Candy Cane blocks? I literally haven't gotten anything besides red and green candy cane blocks. lol

myst575

Terrarian
I got the Zealous Starfury shortly after last years Christmas update on my iPod 4 now transferred to my iPad 3. Since then nothing amazing, just an Iron Broadsword.

Btw has anyone noticed that when you go to open a present the game hits you up for two instead of one?

Drok

Spazmatism
Candy cane AKA the only thing i ever got or ever will get my luck with RNG its terrible

myst575

Terrarian
So far: red and green blocks, wooden sword, snow globe, and a copper ore.
When did you get the Snow Globe? I have the Helper Terraria app and it says that the Globe could only be achieved by opening a present Only in December between the 15th - 31st However this could apply only to consoles and others.

jpeg

Plantera
i got....... REDS WEENGS! (I WENT TO KFC AND BOUGHT THEM....... LIVEEEEEEE (while red was watching of course))

Top Bottom