• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

SolaR

Golem
Uhh... Green Candy Cane blocks? I literally haven't gotten anything besides red and green candy cane blocks. lol

myst575

Terrarian
I got the Zealous Starfury shortly after last years Christmas update on my iPod 4 now transferred to my iPad 3. Since then nothing amazing, just an Iron Broadsword.

Btw has anyone noticed that when you go to open a present the game hits you up for two instead of one?

Drok

Spazmatism
Candy cane AKA the only thing i ever got or ever will get my luck with RNG its terrible

myst575

Terrarian
So far: red and green blocks, wooden sword, snow globe, and a copper ore.
When did you get the Snow Globe? I have the Helper Terraria app and it says that the Globe could only be achieved by opening a present Only in December between the 15th - 31st However this could apply only to consoles and others.

jpeg

Plantera
i got....... REDS WEENGS! (I WENT TO KFC AND BOUGHT THEM....... LIVEEEEEEE (while red was watching of course))

Top Bottom