• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

mossy_oak01

Terrarian
mossy_oak01 said:
So far: red and green blocks, wooden sword, snow globe, and a copper ore.
When did you get the Snow Globe? I have the Helper Terraria app and it says that the Globe could only be achieved by opening a present Only in December between the 15th - 31st However this could apply only to consoles and others.

I got another this morning (12/11).... maybe just console version.

Milady Lyndis

Steampunker
Got wooden tools, copper and silver watches (they are not craftable in mobile) and an iron bow last year.

The only weird thing i got from a present today is a wood bow.

Rrdm2

Terrarian
I got a Drax from a present soon after entering hardmode, so I skipped all the new ores and went straight to chlorophite.
I also got a wooden table, a silver bar and some snow globes, apart from the candy blocks

ppowersteef

Paladin
i havn't tried out the new update yet, but it looks like they've put every single item in the random of presents? weird...
(i want an SDMG)

NthingToLose

Terrarian
i did 300 presents before hardmode just like mostly the green and red blocks, few bars here and there. Went to hard mode and got a snow globe today.

Athrisir

Terrarian
I got a mythril anvil, followed by the Lepus SoM glitch, I got the Megashark before official HM release :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1419029015][/DOUBLEPOST]
i havn't tried out the new update yet, but it looks like they've put every single item in the random of presents? weird...
(i want an SDMG)
Someone on a mobile OpenGameNetwork server was giving free Legendary S.D.M.G's out XD

TerraNova Gaming

Official Terrarian
Best thing huh? Well....

-Gold Watch (Doesn't work on Mobile)
-GPS (Idk how)
-Snowglobes
-Demonite Bow
-Various Bars
-And the Steampunk wings

Top Bottom