Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

I got a Candy Cane Sword anf Fruitcake Chakram from the presents, probably my best results for now. Gonna open some right now. :3

oh sorry didnt notice this was the mobile subforums ;l thought i clicked the console forums.

image.png
I've managed to get all 5 rare Christmas themed drops :)

Ive opened more than 100 gifts so far. I got everything (yup, even the dog wistle) but the sword, the hook, and the boomerang christmas themed weapons.
Ive got so much snow globes that theyre practically worthless to me. Heck, the event itself i find really worthless.

Got a Drax from a yellow present back before the Hardmode update, when they were still called Hamdraxes. My friends never figured out where it came from :happy:

An ugly sweater, hand warmer, and a candy cane pickaxe. Woo hoo, it sucks, but I am a beginner in pre-Hardmode
[DOUBLEPOST=1451094390,1451094315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk if this was a glitch but i have steampunk wings

This was recently
Hardmode???
If it isn't, what the heck, if it is, glitchy...

Does anyone know the probability of the lunar items dropping in presents?
Im currently opening all of my presents (Green, Blue, Yellow). Each colour presents i got are more than 999 stacks. Ill edit this comment once ive opened it all and say if i got one of them lunar stuff

Sorry guys, if the mobile version did drop unusual items before (this thread was started two years ago, and most of the posts saying that they got unusual items is from then), it's not doing it anymore. I opened about 500 presents and got the normal stuff.

Click to enlarge.
image.png image.png image.png

Does anyone know the probability of the lunar items dropping in presents?
Im currently opening all of my presents (Green, Blue, Yellow). Each colour presents i got are more than 999 stacks. Ill edit this comment once ive opened it all and say if i got one of them lunar stuff
I have around 15k of Presents that I'm going to be opening, but I am hoping that I do get the stuff. I hope I'm not wasting my time on doing this.
[doublepost=1483838645,1483838516][/doublepost]
Sorry guys, if the mobile version did drop unusual items before (this thread was started two years ago, and most of the posts saying that they got unusual items is from then), it's not doing it anymore. I opened about 500 presents and got the normal stuff.

Click to enlarge.
View attachment 154620 View attachment 154621 View attachment 154622
Apparently someone that I chat with on Hangouts said that they got a bow that's supposed to be for 1.3, but I don't know if he is beimg legit or not as when I asked for proof he showed me a pic of his character select screem and there wasn't anything there

Click to enlarge.
View attachment 154620 View attachment 154621 View attachment 154622
It could be possible that yer just unlucky. We all know how cruel RNG can be at times. I think its best to open around 2,000 presents before one can make any conclusion that they dont indeed drop anymore.

It could be possible that yer just unlucky. We all know how cruel RNG can be at times. I think its best to open around 2,000 presents before one can make any conclusion that they dont indeed drop anymore.
I agree with that as if it is some sort of glitch then it most likely is not going to happen within 500 presents. Like I said I have 15k+ Presents at my disposal so I can just open a crud ton of them and see if anything drops

Back
Top Bottom