Mobile Best thing you have ever got from presents

Opened more than 3,000 presents (At least 1,000 for each colour)
(Out of presents now lol)
To keep it short, i got a total of 6 dog whistles. Not a single 1.3 weapon.
:( oh well

Rip. Kind of had a feeling that it wasn't legit, but of well.
I can promise you that all those presents are legit. I accumulated them since reaching hardmode (Continuously opening them was consuming too much chest space).

Plus i got that afk farm.

Havent had anything special at all.

I can promise you that all those presents are legit. I accumulated them since reaching hardmode (Continuously opening them was consuming too much chest space).

Plus i got that afk farm.

Havent had anything special at all.
I think what Safety meant was that the old drops from when this thread started years ago were not legit. Not that your recently opened ones weren't legit.

I think what Safety meant was that the old drops from when this thread started years ago were not legit. Not that your recently opened ones weren't legit.
Exactly. I was also talking about the supposed 1.3 Drops that you can apparently get, but I've opened around 3k Presents so far and not found a single 1.3 item that is rumored to drop. According to a user on the Discussion Page on Gamepedia Present Page it can apparently happen, though I said that there should be verification for it first.

If you are talking about chests, then it is the Drax. But if you are talking about Holiday presents, then its the Red Ryder.

Snowmancanon, together with my Coingun the best weapon i have so far. Was very happy, but then i realized that the Ice Queen drops it. Have now 8 or so in chests laying around and one with unreal modifier with me hahaha

Back
Top Bottom