Maps Best way to organize npcs?

Diagony

Terrarian
Title says it, a way to organize the npcs to improve the overall happiness like having a max of 2 npcs in an area or stuff like that.

Example: Arms dealer and Nurse

I know there are too many possible combinations but I would like to know what is your prefered way to organize these guys

I suggest you combine the NPCs that have the same place they'd like to live in. There are certain places or biomes that enhances their happiness, ex: Wizard and Party girl both prefer to live in the surface hallow so it is best to combine both of them.

Although there are also cases where 3 or 4 NPCs would like to live in that certain area. ex: The painter, Dryad and the Witch doctor would prefer to be in the surface jungle, so that would be three of them. When it comes to these situations, what we could do is build two houses. So two of them would live in one house and the one remaining would live in the other house and it will be up to you to decide who gets to live in the first and second house. Also, use Pylons so you could travel around the NPCs quicker.

I hope this helps, and I apologize in advance if my English isn't great.

Back
Top Bottom