Best weapons for Player vs. Player?

Best PvP Weapons?

• Total voters

SolaR

Golem
In your opinion, what are the best weapons for PvP?
For me, it depends on the setting. Whenever I fight in an open space, I usually use the Star Wrath and Terrarian (occasionally Daybreak or Meowmere) , SDMG if ranged, and Last Prism or Nebula (420) Blaze (it) if magic (rarely). If I'm in a enclosed space (box arenas, caves/dungeon, etc.) I'll use Meowmere and the Terrarian (sometimes Solar Eruption), and Lunar Flare if I'm going Magic.

TL;DR- Projectile spammers op

Remember that some pvp servers may have banned some of these items for them being too OP.

The SDMG is good choice paired up with high velocity bullets, as you don't really have to aim

Phantasm is also good, depending on your amount of arrows, just drown your opponent in them.

Last prism is good, if you can get a good shot, but mana sickness is a definite debuff if you go for that option.

Star wrath is good if you can aim well with your cursor, and also a good CQC weapon

Daybreak is good for its debuff it cause, especially if you land a few hits

Terrarian projectiles are OP in CQC

Lunar Flare is good if you can aim well, and if you do, the DPS is awesome

Meowmere is good for CQC, as the projectiles is a bit hard to use.

Sniper rifle can reach up to over 650 non crit damage with vortex armor and the right accessories, and if you have your accessories it will most likely be a crit. That means you'll OS pretty much everything, though a group of tanks in beetle armor and paladin shields will give you a hard time because of percentual damage reduction. Anyway, this setup ignores any kind of defense rating, which means any non-tank will die to a crit.
You will be lacking mobility however, moving just like a starter character on ground, so you'll need a ufo. Shooting tanks while uncloaked is useless so you can't really dodge if you fight them, so you need some kind of cover for that fight. You'll have no way of surviving if you get cornered.

Back
Top Bottom