j

Nice. I’m newly back to the game with about 30 hours logged, and already sick of fighting zombies and slime all day n night, distracts me from my digging and exploring.

Is it tough to get a lava bucket?

Nice. I’m newly back to the game with about 30 hours logged, and already sick of fighting zombies and slime all day n night, distracts me from my digging and exploring.

Is it tough to get a lava bucket?
Not really, just dig deep until you find lava, and then use a bucket (3 iron/lead bars at an anvil) to scoop it up.

Still haven’t made it deep enough for lava, however today I did get speed boots a snow cannon and a topaz grappling hook

Getting deep isn't always that hard. When you get a good pickaxe, such as gold, I would advise digging straight down next to your base, so you can get deep down whenever you need to.

Getting deep isn't always that hard. When you get a good pickaxe, such as gold, I would advise digging straight down next to your base, so you can get deep down whenever you need to.
I have a tungsten pick axe now, I been world jumping and taking little bits and treasures without dying (too often) and then I return to my main world dump/organize and repeat. I know I gotta do that now before summoning any bosses cause I don’t want to constantly fight goblin army on random maps.

I have a tungsten pick axe now, I been world jumping and taking little bits and treasures without dying (too often) and then I return to my main world dump/organize and repeat. I know I gotta do that now before summoning any bosses cause I don’t want to constantly fight goblin army on random maps.
Based on all these goblin armies, I'd say you might have heard "a meteor has landed!" a few times now. It might be worth setting up a bed near one and checking it out. This is getting off topic, I think we should continue in a pm.

Back
Top Bottom