Beta Tester Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day Terrarians!

Once again, we need beta testers and we're looking to fill the spots with members of our community.

Before you fill out the application, check out the few "must haves"

• 13 years old +
  • Able to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Exceptionally knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics
  • Have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that meets Terraria's minimum requirements for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus)
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and bug reporting

If you meet these requirements, please complete this application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process. Please don't comment or pm staff about the status of your application. We will accept applications over the next few days, and will contact candidates next week. We appreciate your patience. As always, thanks for your support!

How are the applicants contacted? I see there is no email to provide so I would assume since you provide TCF account name they contant you by PM?

How are the applicants contacted? I see there is no email to provide so I would assume since you provide TCF account name they contant you by PM?
Assuming it is like the moderator applications, yes you will be contacted here via PM. After that you will provide an e-mail for sending the NDA through and other things like that.

I wish to work for your beta test i played terraria since the first day and still playing i baught the game on almost conslole im in love with this game and i want to help out to make it better

Good day Terrarians!

Once again, we need beta testers and we're looking to fill the spots with members of our community.

Before you fill out the application, check out the few "must haves"

• 13 years old +
  • Able to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Exceptionally knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics
  • Have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that meets Terraria's minimum requirements for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus)
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and bug reporting

If you meet these requirements, please complete this application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process. Please don't comment or pm staff about the status of your application. We will accept applications over the next few days, and will contact candidates next week. We appreciate your patience. As always, thanks for your support!
[doublepost=1506101953,1506101919][/doublepost]Thanks for giving me this chance Terraria Team! good luck to everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom