Beta Tester Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, I definitely qualify for this! I hope you guys put me on, I don't even care if this is an actual job. I love beta testing video games and Terraria is one of my absolute favorite games.

Finished my application. Can I ask what the whole "LED RGB spectrum changing computer hardware" question was for? As far as I could tell, it's only keyboards with fancy LED lights built into them. Does this actually affect testing in some way or is this just a silly question to determine how "blinged out" applicants are?

Finished my application. Can I ask what the whole "LED RGB spectrum changing computer hardware" question was for? As far as I could tell, it's only keyboards with fancy LED lights built into them. Does this actually affect testing in some way or is this just a silly question to determine how "blinged out" applicants are?

This applies because of the Razer Chroma spoiler that was revealed awhile ago.

even though i have a good amout of time playing, i must admit i still lack of knowledge in the mecanics & similar subjects :(
so, good luck everybody else :)

I probably will not get chosen, but I hope other people do!
Good luck, everyone!
This game and community are awesome! and also not toxic teehee

This is exciting! I've read that I have to use my real name, and that's fine with me, and i'm 50% sure my parents will let me do this.

However, being a Beta Tester... Is one rule of thumb NOT to spoil information about the beta?

This is exciting! I've read that I have to use my real name, and that's fine with me, and i'm 50% sure my parents will let me do this.

However, being a Beta Tester... Is one rule of thumb NOT to spoil information about the beta?

Yes, that is absolutely critical and the reason that you are signing a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

If a person did reveal information in the Beta that is not made public, there are very serious consequences for doing so. Which could include Re-Logic having the right to sue that person. Anything you would learn in the Beta stays secret within the Testing group until public release.

Its more than a rule of thumb, its a required rule. The NDA is a legally binding agreement not to spoil information.

What happened to previous ones? :merchanteek:

If you mean beta testers? People move on, go to school, get new jobs, etc. Sometimes real life interferes, and you can't always expect people to be able to dedicate this amount of time over the course of several years.

Yes, that is absolutely critical and the reason that you are signing a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).

If a person did reveal information in the Beta that is not made public, there are very serious consequences for doing so. Which could include Re-Logic having the right to sue that person. Anything you would learn in the Beta stays secret within the Testing group until public release.

Its more than a rule of thumb, its a required rule. The NDA is a legally binding agreement not to spoil information.

If you mean beta testers? People move on, go to school, get new jobs, etc. Sometimes real life interferes, and you can't always expect people to be able to dedicate this amount of time over the course of several years.

I see. This is a huge responsibility, and since my father filled out the form, I believe it is time to start keeping secrets. :dryadcool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom