Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admitting to playing a cracked version of Terraria won't be helpful towards this. Fairly sure it'll also get you some punishment, too.

Though interestingly enough, saying one once played a cracked version doesn't ring any bells, mostly because they're probably able to verify they have Terraria on Steam.

Admitting to playing a cracked version of Terraria won't be helpful towards this. Fairly sure it'll also get you some punishment, too.

Though interestingly enough, saying one once played a cracked version doesn't ring any bells, mostly because they're probably able to verify they have Terraria on Steam.
I mean that i downloaded older versions of terraria as a backup since ive once lost my player file in the latest

Right, long as you're able to verify.

Regardless, I am fairly sure there are mods in this community forum that allow you to legitimately downgrade to older versions of Terraria. Anyway, enough off-topic from me.

I will build a gaming PC probably the upcoming summer, and Terraria will be the first game I get off Steam, so I can check off having Terraria on PC, but age will still be a problem...

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.

Please note as well. If you need additional information for what Re-logic is expecting of you, @Arkhalis has made a very detailed post here, in regards to that. If you are applying, or even have already done so, we strongly encourage you read it anyways.
i know ALOT of terraria stuff, im like a terraria nerd... but im only 14!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY >.<
i got a great pc, a ton of time that i can use for testing, i like squashing bugs as well as playing with new features :(

are you sure there are no chances for me to become a tester? ;_;

Was that a Sword art online joke?
You know the answer to that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449242149,1449242050][/DOUBLEPOST]
They should indeed trap us. I can image peps saying "We've found a dungeon! But it's incredible dangerous... *flashback of dungeon guardian killing 10+ players*"

Or maybe after 3k people have died and two months have passed we can finally find the dungeon. And Skeletron will wield a Talwar instead of a Nodachi.

are you sure there are no chances for me to become a tester? ;_;

NDA is a pretty serious thing. If people were to break the contract but are under the age of 16, I'm fairly sure they can't be prosecuted for it. That's not a risk companies are willing to take. If it is something that would jeopardise potential sales at its worst or simply ruin a lot of hype in most cases, then it's a risk most people aren't willing to take.

NDA is a pretty serious thing. If people were to break the contract but are under the age of 16, I'm fairly sure they can't be prosecuted for it.

I believe the parents can be held responsible (if the American legal system works like the Dutch one, that is), but also that most contracts signed by minors can be rendered null and void in some cases (before it is breached, for instance). But you're probably right in that it's not a risk worth taking.

As odd as it seems, I've always wanted to sign a NDA. I always see the conflicting joy/despair when a youtuber gets to sign one. I don't care if only I get to know, it's like sharing a secret with your friend Re-Logic

Was that a Sword art online joke?
You know the answer to that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449242149,1449242050][/DOUBLEPOST]

Or maybe after 3k people have died and two months have passed we can finally find the dungeon. And Skeletron will wield a Talwar instead of a Nodachi.
This is getting even better now. 3k people? Lol, now I'm imagining what if SAO was actually Terraria with Skeletron, Plantera and all that stuff... That would be a good game and a good anime. At least we know Terraria 2 will have unlimited world sizes.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bug

• I'm 21, so yep.
  • I don't know what that is, but I am probably willing if I wanted to.
  • I'm incredibly knowledgeable, and I have currently 4,412 hours into Terraria... I wonder if that's enough.
  • I have a pretty decent PC that can run the game well, I also have Terraria for XBox for whenever I'm bored at another house.
  • I have all day every day XD.
However I'm not wanting to apply, I just wanted to check to see if I could or not... Honestly I haven't played Terraria in months lol.
EDIT: Good luck beta testers! <3

• I'm 21, so yep.
  • I don't know what that is, but I am probably willing if I wanted to.
  • I'm incredibly knowledgeable, and I have currently 4,412 hours into Terraria... I wonder if that's enough.
  • I have a pretty decent PC that can run the game well, I also have Terraria for XBox for whenever I'm bored at another house.
  • I have all day every day XD.
However I'm not wanting to apply, I just wanted to check to see if I could or not... Honestly I haven't played Terraria in months lol.
EDIT: Good luck beta testers! <3
NDA = In summary, saying you wont tell anyone about what you find out, not even to your family. That way, you are in huge trouble if there is an info leak
index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom