Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man, I think I know Terraria very well, I am over 16 and I have a good PC but my I have school and I don't think I can get my parents to sign anything.

Well, I probably wouldn'd get any proper raports done anyway.

Would that mean I coult try the... Wii U & 3DS versions?

"A discernible amount of time", any idea how much time we're talking about? I mean sure I'd love to help, but it'd have to fit next to my study.

Aw man, I think I know Terraria very well, I am over 16 and I have a good PC but my I have school and I don't think I can get my parents to sign anything.

Well, I probably wouldn'd get any proper raports done anyway.

Would that mean I coult try the... Wii U & 3DS versions?
As far as I am aware, PC testers are what is being looked for. Also I think the console versions require a dev kit to test.

2951312.jpg

This doesn't really matter much to me anyway, since I'm not old enough, but by PC, do you mean Windows or Personal Computer?

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
Beta testing for wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom