Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
**UPDATE: Applications are now closed, thank you for your interest.**

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.

Please note as well. If you need additional information for what Re-logic is expecting of you, @Arkhalis has made a very detailed post here, in regards to that. If you are applying, or even have already done so, we strongly encourage you read it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
Can you sign the form if you are under 16, but your parents are likely to sign the form, can you sign up? I'm fourteen but I would like to be a beta tester

Okay, Thanks. I saw the bit about Terraria, but you could have been talking about T:OW when you said that. Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm not sure if you'll be able to answer this, but does the current NDA still include the condition that you are not allowed to decompile Terraria? Not that I actively do that, but it sure comes in handy for checking certain facts and modding once in a while.

this is so cool! but what are you making you need testers for? and is it okay to have testers that are terrible at the game? (I have almost 2000 hours in but I suck at bosses)

Looks like I'm not old enough to apply.
I don't think I have enough time to either, so I probably wouldn't have applied anyways.

Good luck to those who do apply though!

A NDA is an incredibly common thing in professional life. They just don't want anyone "testing" only to find out info on all the new goodies and mechanics and then spilling the beans all over the internet.

I know. I never sign anything. My license waaaaaaaay back when I was 16 was signed "Joker". I'm just glad to see 1.3.1 is getting closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom