Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised, actually. Even just hinting at something, without even noticing you did so, can get the speculation train on a roll.

Sure, it's just speculation, but it's (possibly) educated speculation.
Just never bring up 1.3.1 or avoid it, if it's brought up. Problem solved.

It really is not that hard to not talk about something. Believe me, it took me some restraint to word what I said carefully regarding Fallout 4 with my friends, as to prevent myself from spoiling it for them, but it wasn't like I was about to burst out spilling the beans on the whole game's plot.

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
*Sigh*. I'm 16, and I doubt my parents would sign this. Plus, I don't think I have the sufficient time to do it. AND, I only use a laptop at 2.16 GHz.

Hmm seems like a lot is happening, It may look like I don't have a ton of hours in Terraria but trust me I have around 1k hours in Terraria :)

Now what I really hope for is the Opportunity to help out with Terraria Other World. Don't get me wrong I am in it all the way for pretty much any kind of Beta Testing.

Signed an application.
Would be pretty neat to beta test my favorite video game ever and contribute my bug hunting skills to Re-Logic in any way I can.
I hope I get the chance.

Where can i sign up? I am currently 16 and got 200-300 hours of gameplay. I have experience in documenting my progress.

I have a question! How are you supposed to give "parental permission"? Since I did not see any option of doing that in the application form, I am guessing it is going to be via an e-mail, if you are supposed to be chosen.. Is that right or is it different?
I am really sorry if it has been already asked, but (right now) I'm in a hurry, so I had no time to check all the pages.
Thanks in advance!

I'd recommend putting the URL as URL instead of text, as it's sometimes hard to spot with some forum styles ( it blends in ).

I have a question! How are you supposed to give "parental permission"? Since I did not see any option of doing that in the application form, I am guessing it is going to be via an e-mail, if you are supposed to be chosen.. Is that right or is it different?
I am really sorry if it has been already asked, but (right now) I'm in a hurry, so I had no time to check all the pages.
Thanks in advance!

As far as I understand it, your parents sign the NDA on your behalf, so the process would be the same as signing it yourself. Some people who have done so have mentioned this goes via e-mail.

Or it could be underlined. Underlined text usually means link.
That could work too. The point is for link to be distinguished fairly easily. It's impossible to see it on Crimson and Jungle styles, unless you put your mouse in there. Overworld has it barely noticeable, the rest are OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom