Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be an accouncment when the testers are chosen right so idon't stare at my inbox for weeks after

there will be an accouncment when the testers are chosen right so idon't stare at my inbox for weeks after

There was one last year. They just announced it in the thread and then locked it. If they weren't planning to do that this year for whatever reason, at least we could request they do.

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Im not 16!!!! ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:

Question: Will beta testing be conducted through Steam? I'm a GOG user, and frankly I find Steam irritating to deal with. I think I'd be a good candidate otherwise, but if Steam's an important part of it, I'm probably not the guy you want.

I have over 500 hours of Terraria, am at least 16, and own Terraria on PC, but sadly I don't have enough knowledge of the mechanics of Terraria to qualify...

This looks like fun! Sign me up baby~

...What, *I* I have to sign up!? Well, if you insist.

*Fills it out.* Wow that's a fun way to set up an application ^_^

People do not always enter their actual age. It's not that uncommon

The application asks you which mobile platforms you could potentially test, so I assume they do. However, regarding this application, you do need to have a PC (to quote the OP, PC is a requirement, other platforms are a bonus).
Contrary to popular belief, I'm actually 104.

Hello Terrarians!

We need beta testers and we are looking towards the community to fill a few spots.

Before you fill out the application, there are a few "must haves"

• 16 years old +
  • Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). If you are under 18, your parent or guardian will need to sign this legal form on your behalf.
  • Be incredibly knowledgeable of Terraria and the game mechanics and have a significant amount of time played
  • Access to a PC that can run Terraria for regular testing (PC is a requirement other platforms are a bonus).
  • Willing and able to dedicate a discernible amount of time to testing, recording your feedback, and inputting bugs

If you meet these requirements, please complete the application. Do not email or pm staff regarding the applications as we are ONLY accepting candidates via the application process.
I wish I can but im 11

You guy's crushed my dreams:

16 years old +
I wish I can but im 11
This is just from a different game community that I play on, but it may apply here as well: The age limit of 16 is largely just a recommendation based on life experience and maturity. It's largely possible for someone younger than that, like you, to make the team, if you can show Re-Logic that you can handle these situations without meeting the age requirement. I know this may not be the case for Terraria, but it's worth a shot anyway, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom