PS4 betsy stuff on ps4

hi my friend has betsy stuff on ps4i was wondering how do you get them items step by step
Sorry @zedd1974, just like The Solar God said, Betsy and other Old One’s Army items are not present in the PS4 or Xbox One yet. If your friend has Betsy items on PS4 now then they were modified into the core game files at some point (hacked in). It is 505 Games’ policy that modifying the game file is not permitted. You can read more about that here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Since these forums comply with 505 Games’ Policy, we don’t allow discussions of how to alter game files. So if someone did give you a step by step instruction on how to input Betsy stuff I would need to remove their post.

incorrect the items are in the game files so there actually in the game and i have the sword and mask and my friend has the old ones army trophies so there in the files but kinda unimplomented into the game

incorrect the items are in the game files so there actually in the game and i have the sword and mask and my friend has the old ones army trophies so there in the files but kinda unimplomented into the game

Somehow I doubt that the items are in the game files, I would think Pipeworks would only add these when they add the update in which they are added. I think these items might just be reskins or recolors, with item I.D's that are already existing, but changed to show the items you and your friend supposedly have.

Somehow I doubt that the items are in the game files, I would think Pipeworks would only add these when they add the update in which they are added. I think these items might just be reskins or recolors, with item I.D's that are already existing, but changed to show the items you and your friend supposedly have.
It's possible. Mobile has items that exist, but are unobtainable and not functional. Such as the compass and watches. They even have an NPC that was introduced but never came out, Mc MoneyPants.

Back
Top Bottom