Should this happen?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LeeTG3

The Destroyer
In Terraria there is a vast amount of building blocks you can use, but everyone seems to use wood and easily obtained building materials, I thought this was just too bland.
Introducing the block manipulator!!
BLockManipulator.gif
[Bigger Picture Here]
With this crafting bench you can customize tiles with a variety of different styles!
Roofing: There will be a roof type for each of the easily obtained blocks and some other blocks.
Wood:
WoodRoofItem.png
Stone:
StoneRoofItem.png
Copper:
CopperRoofItem.png
Tin:
TinRoofItem.png

Flooring: There will be a floor type for each of the easily obtained blocks and some other blocks.
Wood:
WoodFloorItem.png
Stone:
StoneFloorItem.png
Copper:
CopperFloorItem.png
Tin:
TinFloorItem.png

Decorations: there will be a variety of statues, posts, furniture and stuff.
Wood:
Statues:
WoodStatue1.png
WoodStatue2.png
Scaffolding:
WoodScafolding.png
Stone: Statues:
StoneStatue1.png
StoneStatue2.png
Scaffolding:
StoneScaffolding.png
Copper: Statues:
CopperStatue1.png
CopperStatue2.png
Scaffolding:
CopperScaffolding.png
Tin: Statues:
TinStatue1.png
TinStatue2.png
Scaffolding:
TinScaffolding.png

I will add this to my mod and remove anything added to the game (as if), I will also update this post with anything else I come up with to go with the theme.

Ideas? Criticism? What do you think?

Last edited:
I don't think that this would solve the problem of people making houses too bland. Firstly, people do that just cause it's super easy that way. Second, there all ready is a huge variety of building materials out there, but people use simple materials cause they're cheap or easy to obtain in large quantities. The only way to make houses look better is... well... making them look better. People can, and do, currently make amazing looking houses. I mean just go to the in game creations section of the forums. There's some amazing builds there.

Back
Top Bottom