Sprites Better Character Customization!

Do you think we need better customization?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

laserwolfO7

Terrarian
So, imagine you wanted a character with a special look, beyond what Terraria normally provides. Well, this is what I'm thinking of: Add more eye settings in the creation menu. Also, add pulley styles and color changing. For example, you could do this with your eyes:
1. Closed always. Example: Making a character that's, say, Frisk from Undertale, who always has their eyes closed. -_-
closed.png

2. No sclera. This could be used to make more of a cartoonish character.
no sclera.png

3. Modified sclera color. Yes, you could modify it to skin color, but I think it's nice having them as seperate features. You could use this to make an alien character.
sclera.png

4. Squinting. You could use it for maybe a more bookish character, or just for squintiness.
squinty.png

For Pulley, here's my style, and I know it could be a texture pack, but having it unique for everyone would be nice. You'd change the part that's red to whatever color. (excuse the red pixels, that's the converter)
pulley.gif

So, imagine you wanted a character with a special look, beyond what Terraria normally provides. Well, this is what I'm thinking of: Add more eye settings in the creation menu. Also, add pulley styles and color changing. For example, you could do this with your eyes:
1. Closed always. Example: Making a character that's, say, Frisk from Undertale, who always has their eyes closed. -_-
View attachment 281972
2. No sclera. This could be used to make more of a cartoonish character.
View attachment 281973
3. Modified sclera color. Yes, you could modify it to skin color, but I think it's nice having them as seperate features. You could use this to make an alien character.
View attachment 281974
4. Squinting. You could use it for maybe a more bookish character, or just for squintiness.
View attachment 281975
For Pulley, here's my style, and I know it could be a texture pack, but having it unique for everyone would be nice. You'd change the part that's red to whatever color. (excuse the red pixels, that's the converter)
View attachment 281976
Nice idea! Pulleys? Pulleys are a thing? I never even knew they existed, how do you get them?

While I don't really support the eye customisation option (there are not enough pixels on the sprite for it to have a good result IMO), the pulley thingy customisation would be really cool! And that's a thing you can see even with Armor (Maybe these could be vanity items, or affected by the hook?)

While I don't really support the eye customisation option (there are not enough pixels on the sprite for it to have a good result IMO), the pulley thingy customisation would be really cool! And that's a thing you can see even with Armor (Maybe these could be vanity items, or affected by the hook?)
well, you see, familiar wig exists
EDIT: also, i made this with terraria's pixels and stuff. so there are enough pixels.

Last edited:
well, you see, familiar wig exists
I was talking about armors and vanities in general, of course you can use a familiar wig. What I meant to say was : even if I like wearing a certain vanity item, it won't hide the pulley, and that's nice, independently of the eye customization. I wasn't comparing the two.

EDIT: also, i made this with terraria's pixels and stuff. so there are enough pixels.
Well, I was just giving my opinion. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Yes, yes!
That could be quite interesting.

"eyes always closed" characters are funny too.
the "no sclera" can be actually aquired by having the ability to change sclera color, and set it the same color as the character's skin color, isn't it? but, having the ability to change the scera could be fun too. for demons and whatever other monster-sorta characters.

no much opinion on the pulleys, but why not? maybe having vanity pulleys? XD

Back
Top Bottom