Mobile Better Liquid Animation

Well I have to disagree about the "four terraria instances" as even with many threads, ram, graphics processing, and storage would hold that back, let alone the fact that you are simulating a world of 20 million blocks on, say, a large world.

Snapdragon series are a total beast! Even 3DS games are running and 3DS Terraria might work at full speed soon :D Just give me the nice liquid effects and don't worry if my phone can handle them (it can)

I am aware of the Snapdragon line of processors. In fact, the very device I am using to communicate on runs on one. I also know however that they are not as powerful as you make them out to be. They are surely powerful from a mobile standpoint, but even the latest model is slower than my computer's CPU. I can safely conclude that, no, they won't be running terraria * 4.

Back on the main point. I am quite sure that you would be able to run the effects, yes, but those were included, as mentioned, in the 1.3.4 patch for the game, and as mobile is following the same structure, it will get it at that point, not yet.

It's not better than a computers CPU but it's very impressive considering how small it is.

I don't know how to prove that it can run 4 instances of Terraria but I'm pretty sure it can :D

Can't wait for the 1.3.4 update in 8-10 months to check this how fast the performance is with the new liquids :0

Considering that I have stated that I doubt such is true, and you have not taken want I said into consideration, you really would have to show me the "Four terraria intsnces," running on the same chip.

On topic however, yes, best that can be done is to wait for the patch.

I need a phone with Snapdragon 855 first :D Maybe I could try this with my current medium range phone when I free up some space :)

I had 5 instances of a MMORPG game running without lag in this phone but it was a lightweight game and I had to modify the game manually to install it multiple times first... Eh I better stop here with the offtopic.

Back
Top Bottom