tModLoader Better Paint - Make the world your canvas!

Updated for Mod Helpers v2.

I need screenshots of samples of biome terrain recolored to cool effect for a future mod I hope to do. If anyone could take the time to do so, I'd appreciate it.

I am having trouble getting the paint to work in the Better Paint mod. Can anyone help?
Do you mean using the paint mixer, or do you mean the paint sprayer isn't working? In the meantime, you can use regular paint bought from the Painter town NPC.

If there's a technical problem, can you send me your client.log file when you notice the problem?

I'm not sure I even understand how to use the paint mixer yet. I've just tried to use the paintbrush and paint roller, but I used paint from the cheat mod instead of buying it from the town NPC. Maybe that's my problem? I guess I need to figure out how the paint mixer works? this is the first time I've ever tried playing with mods, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.

I'm not sure I even understand how to use the paint mixer yet. I've just tried to use the paintbrush and paint roller, but I used paint from the cheat mod instead of buying it from the town NPC. Maybe that's my problem? I guess I need to figure out how the paint mixer works? this is the first time I've ever tried playing with mods, so I'm not quite sure what I'm doing.

Are there any instructions you could give me very easily? I'm a novice at all this.

Are there any instructions you could give me very easily? I'm a novice at all this.
You buy everything you need from the Painter NPC to get started.

To mix paints into cartridges to create colors from the full RGB range, keep a supply of empty cartridges in your inventory, and then craft color cartridges at the Paint Mixer station by also arranging in your inventory 100 Paint Can items to represent the colors you want to mix (order in your inventory from top to bottom, left to right). You can also mix color cartridges directly, in a similar way.

To make glow cartridges, simply craft with a color cartridge and an empty glow cartridge.

You buy everything you need from the Painter NPC to get started.

To mix paints into cartridges to create colors from the full RGB range, keep a supply of empty cartridges in your inventory, and then craft color cartridges at the Paint Mixer station by also arranging in your inventory 100 Paint Can items to represent the colors you want to mix (order in your inventory from top to bottom, left to right). You can also mix color cartridges directly, in a similar way.

To make glow cartridges, simply craft with a color cartridge and an empty glow cartridge.

Thank you!

I'm sorry to be such a pest. I made some cartridges, but I can't get the tools to work. The paint blaster and the all in one paint tool say to right-click them, but nothing happens when I right-click them. When I try to use the paint blaster, it tells me to pick a paint first, but I'm not sure how to do it. I love the idea of Better Paint, and it seems like I'm one of the few that can't figure it out. If you're tired of me bugging you, I can just delete the mod and just paint with the regular NPC paint and tools.

I'm sorry to be such a pest. I made some cartridges, but I can't get the tools to work. The paint blaster and the all in one paint tool say to right-click them, but nothing happens when I right-click them. When I try to use the paint blaster, it tells me to pick a paint first, but I'm not sure how to do it. I love the idea of Better Paint, and it seems like I'm one of the few that can't figure it out. If you're tired of me bugging you, I can just delete the mod and just paint with the regular NPC paint and tools.
Did you look at the animations in the first post of this thread? If you need something specific, I can try to walk you through it.

Just to note: You don't right click the item, you right click in general with the paint blaster equipped to make the UI appear.

Did you look at the animations in the first post of this thread? If you need something specific, I can try to walk you through it.

Just to note: You don't right click the item, you right click in general with the paint blaster equipped to make the UI appear.
I thought I had, but I'll watch it again and let you know if I'm still having trouble. I was clicking on the item, so hopefully not doing that will help me.

Hey,

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but when I right click, the UI does appear, but as soon as I let go of my right clicked, the UI disappears. I can't select anything because vanishes as soon as I let go of the right click.

Back
Top Bottom