"Better" Skeletron

olantrin

Terrarian
Hey everyone! Me and my friend (@MSpaintskull on twitter) were joking around and we made this. There will be a spoiler for the story of how this came to be but if you don't want to, you don't have to read it. He did most of the work as he made all the sprites and i just did everything to make them into the texture pack (Don't worry, I made sure to get his consent before posting). Just in case this is your first time downloading a pack, i will have a spoiler of how to (without images). I apologize that the mask bobs up and down when wearing it, I struggled making it as this is my first texture pack and also my first forum post. We will also be working on a pack that does more bosses in this style so be on the lookout for when that comes out!

Capture 2020-11-14 11_34_08.png
Capture 2020-11-14 11_35_20.png

So, you wanna know how this abomination came to be? its really a short story. On 11/3/20, (Nov. 3rd 2020) PaintSkull posted an image where he put his pfp over skeletron. I decided I would learn how to make a texture pack just so that i could make it one. In short, I did. And that's how this came into existence!

Downloading and using a texture pack is actually very simple. Also just an FYI, this pack is not tested for 1.3.5. It may work when 1.4 TModLoader is released but I'm not sure. To use the pack, locate your Terraria folder. After that, look in the Terraria folder for your "ResourcePacks" folder. To get here, you can either do the steps i just listed or open terraria then go to Texture Packs then clicking "Open Folder". Then you need to simply move the pack from Downloads to ResourcePacks, unzip it and then select it In-Game. After you do this, Terraria will likely crash, this is completely normal and you simply need to close the window then re-launch Terraria. After that it should work. If the pack isn't working just re-launch the game again and it should work.

Attachments

• BetterSkeletron.zip
    56.9 KB · Views: 274
Just so that everyone is aware, yes I know that the arms are weird. As i previously mentioned this is my first pack and I still don't have a good way to fix the arms but if enough people want me to ill try again.

Just so that everyone is aware, yes I know that the arms are weird. As i previously mentioned this is my first pack and I still don't have a good way to fix the arms but if enough people want me to ill try again.
use something like paint-net and the magic wand tool to crop out white backgrounds

This is stupid, but i love it for some reason, doodle skeletron goes brrr
Thanks! it took me a while to figure out that i needed to make it work via dimensions and im sure that paint skull had a difficult time drawing it. He used MS paint you know.

Back
Top Bottom